.. your age  

58 members have voted

1. 1. .. your age

• <13
    • 14-16
    • 17-19
    • 20-22
    • 22+

Me and my bro use this account. My bro is 15 so he says if this is safe.

That's probably the single most-used excuse in the world. And your brother would've hit you for *almost* getting him banned.

Acually we both took the hit for that one. >-|

15. Started buying them when they first came out, really what got me into lego. I was like, 11 then. I only bought the green ones for perhaps 2 years straight. Wierd.

If young members know enough to lie about their age, as well as the fact that they're here rather than ever-popular BZP, I think you should give them a chance. After all, if they really ARE annoying, you can ban them anyways. I always used to lie about my age, and people thought I was in my thirties. And that was when I was, like, 13.

I'm a young member, I don't lie and I'm on BZP regularly. I'm a Reference Keeper on there, see?

TT

Let me use this oppurtunity to welcome you to EB, Orcrist. And also inform you that there is a welcome forum (said the one who never formally introduced himself 8-| )

On a side note, I noticed I hadn't voted yet. I'm not really a bionicle fan, but I'll vote anyway. I'm 18, for those that are interested.

11 and I still like it. Of course system is awesome too.

Sometimes I wonder when Bionicle will ever end. Greg Farshtey, the guy who writes the books and comics says if sales stay the same, we could have it for another fifteen years!

The only things I didn't enjoy were the movies (Except #2), they just seemed un-legoish, more like something Magablocks or Powerrangers would do.

That's just my opinion. :)

I'm 14. I too bought some Throwbots and roboriders. I really liked em when i was younger, but looking back i don't really see what's so special about em.

People here have been saying 11 and 12 year olds are annoying. I partially agree with you guys, but some of us are actually mature. I have seen annoying kids here though.

Why don't we all forget our differences and keep this all civil. I don't mean to be rude, it's just kind of rude to discriminate people from their age.

Though it isn't physically possible for six year olds and their lot to be mature, (From my experience) but there are those who are. It's like judging people.

I really hope that you realise there are some kids who can be mature, serious, and type correctly. Ones that can be responsible!

Thanks.