Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

And Stay Out!

Boo, you're being a brandist! Those poor non-lego figures never did anything to you, and now you're treating them like this? :angry:

:tongue:

Kill them all! And make sure you shoot Davy Jones in the head, not the heart. Though trouble may arise from using a fire hose to shoot them... :tongue:

I totally agree. I had a couple of MegaBlok army men in my LEGO box, but I took them out a while ago because it was annoying to search through LEGO and keep having non-LEGO popping up.

What happened do the policeman's arm though? I know clone-brands can be cheap, but not that cheap. :wacko:

By the way, I like your signature.

Reversed (as in backtracked/backmasked) Lyrics from an Electric Light Orchestra album -D

What happened do the policeman's arm though? I know clone-brands can be cheap, but not that cheap. :wacko:

It is from very very very cheap building toy that was a screaming fake I bought on a whim in the pound shop, the figure came with all its components seperated and the arm never stays on for long, plus the roof of the Riot Van/Evacuation Van won't stay on... It is by far the worst quality I have seen in a long time.