Argos has both the Ewok Attack set and the Sith Night Speeder with £10 off! £15.99 is a bargain for the Ewok set!

Edit: just noticed they only seem to come up on the Argos App. The website does not bring them up.

Edit2: Direct links to the sets.

Ewok Attack

Sith Night Speeder

Argos has both the Ewok Attack set and the Sith Night Speeder with £10 off! £15.99 is a bargain for the Ewok set!

Thanks for the tip, mutley! I'd already ordered the Ewok set off Amazon for the same price, but I popped into Argos for the Nightspeeder this morning. Not a bad price for it. :thumbup:

Can I just ask (I know its a little off topic).. but if the lego is on offer, do you buy it anyway even iff you never planned to initiailly?????

If it's on a good discount, the Yes, I will buy it, even if I really don't care about it or want to assemble it...

Spend £15 or more on Star Wars Lego in TRU at the moment and you'll get 30057 Anakin's Podracer mini set for free :)

Amazon UK have loads of Star Wars sets on sale at the moment for around the 20-25% mark.

The most noteable being some of the january sets.

Droid Escape £16.52 17% off

Geonosian Cannon £16. 67 17% off

X-wing £39.94 20% off

Tie Fighter £39.82 20% off

Check your Build-A-Mini sections: parts from the S2 and S3 collectibles have started showing up. I've also seen a select few S1 parts as well.

Yesterday morning, I was in my local Tesco Extra (Swindon) and in the seasonal aisle there was a small section of items on clearance and there were three Lego sets on sale in that section, they were:

2507 Ninjago Fire Temple for £39.00

8484 Ultimate Build Lightning McQueen for £13.00

7962 Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers for £40.00

I bought the 2507 Fire Temple and the 8484 Lightning McQueen :classic: and as of then (yesterday morning) there was only one more 2507 Fire Temple left on the shelf but quite a few more 8484 Lightning McQueens. But, I'm not sure how many 7962s were left then.

~buddy~

Sainsbury's near where I work (Warrington) had 25% off quite a few small sets including;

POTC 4191 Captains Cabin for (I think) £7.67

Cars 9497 Ivan Mater - around £3.75

There were others that I can't remember - 25% off a small set is not really a great saving but most notable was 50% off POTC 4181 Isla de la Muerta - about a tenner

No sign of any of those in Cambridge. Naboo fighter was £25 and the rest weren't on the shelves.

All the different shops have different stocks, maybe Kingston needs space for newer sets so is selling them off cheaply. However it could be a typo, I didn't actually buy one, stupidly. Then again I saw 2 signs saying they were £10 so, I doubt it was a typo.

All the different shops have different stocks, maybe Kingston needs space for newer sets so is selling them off cheaply. However it could be a typo, I didn't actually buy one, stupidly. Then again I saw 2 signs saying they were £10 so, I doubt it was a typo.

Likely to be the planet set and not the big set

Likely to be the planet set and not the big set

Makes sense but I don't see why they would have 2 price tags with starfighters above them. Even if they were you could take it to the till and argue to sue them for false advertising unless they let you buy it for £10.

Makes sense but I don't see why they would have 2 price tags with starfighters above them. Even if they were you could take it to the till and argue to sue them for false advertising unless they let you buy it for £10.

You couldn't do that ... no store is legally bound to sell something at the price advertised on the shelf, if it was a genuine mistake. They might offer the misprice as a gesture of goodwill, but since they don't have to, your chances are slim.

To quote Martin Lewis from MoneySavingExpert

Shops aren't obliged to sell anything to anyone. If a £200 Nintendo has a £10 price tag, it can refuse to sell at that price. Once you've paid in-store, it's effectively a done deal (online it's once delivered). If the mis-price is deliberate not an error, it's a criminal offence, so report to Trading Standards.

You can see more here, particularly, search for the twisty section called "If goods are mispriced – can I force them to sell it me at that price?"

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange

Amazon have the LEGO City 7684 Pig Farm & Tractor at half price for £13.48.

Ive ordered one and with all the good buys on just now Ive almost got my sons Birthday and Christmas sorted out.

My local asda (oxford) had some clearence lego star wars today:

Lukes landspeeder set £15.61p

star wars minifigure encyclopedia £5

star wars visual dictionary £9

they were selling a few other lego sets but have forgotten what else they had.

Don't know if this has been posted before (so apologies if it has) in this section, but you get 5% cashback from Quidco at the Lego online shop.

John Lewis on Oxford Street, London. Picked up the following on Friday ;

Republic Jedi Shuttle - £25

Sith Nightspeeder - £16

and I didn't buy it but the Bounty Hunter Ship was £30 I think.

Just a heads up, guys! Check out your local Tesco on Thursday as some older sets may be going 50% off. This will be the sets that are classified as NOT being part of the stores current range. So sets will depend on what each store has left over from Xmas. Hope you get something that you are after.

Thanks for the heads up, Markypops!

Swindon Tesco Extra has some half price Spongebob stuff (not a fan but I think it was Glove world and Heroes of the Deep?), Big Bentley's Bust Out at £34, Marina at £19 and Power Boat Transporter at £10.

Boots has loads of lego on sale at the moment. Strangely they don't show the prices they have reduced the sets from or even that they are on sale.

Some notable good Star Wars deals are.

Republic Frigate £72.99

Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers £51.99

Battle of Naboo £15.99

Good ol Asda! As well as still having the new SW Battle Packs for £5.99 my local is now selling all the Series 1 planet sets for £6.30 each plus Droid Escape and Geonosian Cannon for £8.50!

Thanks for the heads up, Markypops!

Swindon Tesco Extra has some half price Spongebob stuff (not a fan but I think it was Glove world and Heroes of the Deep?), Big Bentley's Bust Out at £34, Marina at £19 and Power Boat Transporter at £10.

There is more sets being dropped tomorrow in my store. So may be worth another visit :wink: