Was at Surrey Quays Tesco: no sign at all of Friends sets or anything 2012. They still have S5 figures, and a good opportunity for Alien Conquest and Star Wars sets.

Was at Surrey Quays Tesco: no sign at all of Friends sets or anything 2012. They still have S5 figures, and a good opportunity for Alien Conquest and Star Wars sets.

when I saw them they were not in the toy area, they were in the main hall... towards the entrance. I left there ytesterday at 7pm, with lots of them...

Visited Lego Bluewater yesterday, they've got the new ninjago and superhero's sets in also in are the new cars sets and mini-figure collections!

its far too late for this to be useful, but never the less...

GT

Wilkinsons have some half price lego offers here

Makes the base plates good value and even the appalling harbour set isn't too bad at £32. I think there is a charge for delivery but pickup from a wilkos store is free

I couldn't resist the podracers. Pity the Falcon went out of stock so fast but at that price I'm hardly surprised.

There are a couple of decent SW deals on the main Lego website:

10198 Tantive IV - £86.09: link here

10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - £56.99: link here

Nottingham Teso Home Plus has PoTC Whitecap Bay for £35.50 and PoTC Captain's Cabin for £7.50.

They also have lots of Friends and some Ninjago 2012, but I didn't look at prices etc.

For anyone in Newcastle....

For some reason, Fenwicks are currently selling series 3 of the Lego Mini figures! Guess they found a few boxes out the back, as last month they were only selling series 4 and 5! Handy if you want an army of Elves! :D

Amazon UK currently has Luke's Landspeeder - 8092 for £13.00 (50% off!!) - (link here)

Total bargain, but you might need to be quick! :classic:

Anyone know if there are any Isla De la Murta sets cheap anywhere?? I really regret not buying it on amazon when it was £12 :laugh:

When I went to Tesco Home Plus at Nottingham on Tuesday it was £8.50, although I don't know if it's gone back up to usual price by now.

When I went to Tesco Home Plus at Nottingham on Tuesday it was £8.50, although I don't know if it's gone back up to usual price by now.

OK cheers :classic: Looking all over the internet doesn't seem to be helping that much :laugh:

Tesco should have S6 minifigures now; I picked a few up from my local store. They still have plenty of S5 - both S5 and S6 are £1.97.

Tesco also has the Alien Conquest mothership at £30, but ASDA has it for £29. If you have a double points voucher I'd recommend getting it from Tesco, otherwise ASDA is the place. I'm not a huge fan of it but it's very good for tiles.

And finally, grab bags are back again at Westfield London, though they mostly contain PAB regulars.

John Lewis still had a few V wing fighters on the shelf for £11 despite saying they were sold old on the website. Not quick enough for the half price Jedi Shuttle and Bounty Hunter Gunship :sad:

My local Asda were re-stocking their toy aisle yesterday so popped in this morning on the off-chance of any Lego bargains;

Lego Cars '8424 Mater's Spy Zone" and "8423 World Grand Prix Racing Rivalry" only £2.50 each!

and Alien Conquest '7065 Alien Mothership' at £15. Some Duplo on offer too.

My Asda is only small so could be more bargains at bigger stores.

Wilkinsons currently have 50% off some Lego (mostly Lego games at the one near me) and Duplo.

Also S@H seems to have some reasonable offers at the moment

No such luck with the mothership (it's still £29 here), but ASDA at Clapham Junction has the smallest PotC set (the one with the globes and bottles) at £4.99, and the Marina is down to £22. Those are the only two noteworthy things I've spotted.

wow

the marina in livingston asda is at £35 and the mater spy zone is at £20

Amazon has almost half off the LEGO City 4643: Power Boat Transporter

RRP is actually £19.99 so 20%, they've had a lot of inflated RRPs lately

Hi looked at Toys R us online they now have the superheroes sets in The fun house is sold out unfortunately but going tonight to the one in kirkcaldy to see if its instore.

Hi looked at Toys R us online they now have the superheroes sets in The fun house is sold out unfortunately but going tonight to the one in kirkcaldy to see if its instore.

Why dont you click and collect?, according to the website Kirkcaldy does have them. Just ordered two funhouses to collect in Glasgow. Hold on to them for a while.....

Was at TRU in Kirkcaldy last friday night as they were unboxing and stacking all the superheroes sets. Hopefully they'll still have what you want left

Was at TRU in Kirkcaldy last friday night as they were unboxing and stacking all the superheroes sets. Hopefully they'll still have what you want left

Was at TRU Kirkcaldy Monday lunchtime and they had 7-8 boxes still on the shelves.

Edited by Bigmonty

I moved last year from Italy to Lancaster.. I have yet to see a good toy shop in the area.. Does anyone have any advice? I was planning to go this saturday to Liverpool for some regular shopping and a visit to the Lego store. What other stores should I visit while I am there?

Just popped into Asda in Dunfermline on the way to see my parents only to find 7956 Ewok Attack for £12.97.............bargain!!!!! bought the last two