Just got back from my local Argos, they had about 100 S3 Minfigs in a basket by the tills, I looked through 3 of them till I found a Fisherman which I bought. I also collected a 3365 and 3366 that I reserved earlier this morning online. Finally, I just thought that I should mention that my local Argos had 2 8070 Technic Supercars in stock, priced at £99.99 but I didn't buy one. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Argos have the 4841 Hogwarts Express for £57.99 instead of the usual price of £79.99, this means you save £22. :thumbup:

4841-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

(Pic from Brickset is link to Argos website page.) :classic:

~buddy~

I know it's kind of off topic but I currently have Lego xxxxx ebay. I have tried to start a new topic but the forum wont let me. If you are interested the link is here:

Edited by Siegfried
Removed link

I know it's kind of off topic but I currently have Lego xxxxx ebay. I have tried to start a new topic but the forum wont let me. If you are interested the link is here:

:hmpf_bad: Do this again and I will ban you without warning.

Just an update, the Tesco that I work in starting getting in 2011 Lego yesterday for the new toy plans happening next week. Didn't get a chance to look through what has arrived and the new plans aren't on the computer system yet. However this is what I managed to clance - Star Wars v-wing and Naboo droid transport and police minifig pack were amongst the boxes. Further investigation on the computer system revealed that series 3 collectable minifigs are also in (hopefully in proper boxes, as previous collections came in on clipstrips to hang from shelves) and it would seem we are getting Pharaohs Quest. I will let you know more as I get info.

Got a hold of the plans for my Tesco store so heres goes with what they are getting in from the 2011 range

-City Space Shuttle, Satellite Launching Pad, Space Moon Buggy

-City Police Boat, Police Minifigure Collection, Police Dog Unit, Prisoner Transport

-Creator Transport Truck, Rescue Robot, Buggy

-Bricks & More Building Asst A, Asst B, My First Lego Set

-Star Wars Battle of Naboo, Imperial V-Wing, Battle Packs, Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship

-Ninjago Ambush, Ice Dragon Attack, Training Outpost, Ninja Asst, Skeleton Asst, Spin Jitsu Starter Set, Skull Motor Bike, & a vehicle exclusive

-Atlantis Ocean Speeder, Seabed Strider, Angler Attack

-Pharaohs Quest Cursed Cobra Statue, Gold Staff Guardians, Scarab Attack, Flying Mummy Attack

-Harry Potter Freeing Dobby, Quidditch, Hagrids Hut (although they were available before xmas)

-Hero Factory Asst A, Asst B, Villians Asst, Fire Lord

-Technic Buggy, Helicopter

-and last but by no means least Collectable Minifigs Series 3 (although please note that these will not be located with the other Lego but are beside Pokemon, Gormiti products (similar in price range))

Hope that this helps some of you

Cheers. I've been wondering when my Tesco will start getting these. I have a few clubcard vouchers to use up!

I work at ASDA but we've only had 2 2011 LEGO products so far this year (last year we had a lot). I've no idea if/when we'll get Series 3 minifigs (we got 1 box of series 2) or more 2011 sets but with 10% staff discount, i'll wait (impatiently)!

Edited by chris_austin

Prince of Persia 7573 still reduced from £70 to £50 at Amazon. An excellent set for that money.

There were a few smaller Prince of Persia sets on sale in Hamleys the other day, bringing them down to almost a reasonable price in any other store! (not sure that one counts though!)

Since all the 2011 stuff is coming out, anyone know when the 2010 stuff is likely to be available reduced in the supermarkets etc?

They must want to clear that old stock soon and plenty of places haven't had much of a sale yet.

Simon

I had bought a train station from 2010 in a Tesco Extra (the recently built one in Brent Park), which had been clearance discounted. I had also seen a PoP Ostrich Race on the shelves of John Lewis on Oxford Street (though I didn't buy it, I already had nine of them!) Sometimes it's worth checking the shelves, as you might find something.

one year ago i managed to snag some episode 2 starwars sets tusken raider and anakin set and the yoda dooku battle set these where only £2.99 a piece in home bargins. I think its worth checking local small shops like this as they are often cheap and whenever ive been old stock

Picked up a couple of Winter Village Bakery sets for £35 each (30% off) in the Brighton lego store. Well worth checking your local Lego store.

Argos have the 4841 Hogwarts Express for £57.99 instead of the usual price of £79.99, this means you save £22. :thumbup:

4841-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

(Pic from Brickset is link to Argos website page.) :classic:

This set has now been reduced further, down to £49.99, as has all of the other sets on clearanace on the Argos website. An example of which, is the 3177 Small Car is now half price at £1.99, I've just reserved all 3 that are in stock in my local area and will pick them up tommorow. :thumbup:

~buddy~

New to the forum, but not to the wonders of Lego :laugh: Anyway, Asda have an 'up-to 90% off' toy sale on at the moment. I picked up 2 of the Star Wars Battle of Naboo (7929) sets reduced from £24.97 to £8.00 each from Asda Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Couldn't pass at that price.

New to the forum, but not to the wonders of Lego :laugh: Anyway, Asda have an 'up-to 90% off' toy sale on at the moment. I picked up 2 of the Star Wars Battle of Naboo (7929) sets reduced from £24.97 to £8.00 each from Asda Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Couldn't pass at that price.

Proof or it didn't happen ...

Proof or it didn't happen ...

Receipt plus one of the sets - the other one is listed on the receipt at £8.00 per set. You'll find that the barcodes match: 570201473428 on the receipt and on the set barcode. Check-out my flickr:

My Flickr

And if you're still not convinced then please, feel free to call the store. The number is on the receipt (top of the photos).

Proof - it did happen :sweet:

Edited by Dorothy Vader

Definitely recommend it Big Pete. Didn't have long to look at the other Lego (3 yr. old + shopping + lunchtime + fire alarm going off and store getting evacuated for 15 mins. = argghhhhhh), but there were a few of these left. Not sure about other sets, but I'm kicking myself for not taking another look around.

EDIT: Think the BPs (new ones) were either £7.97 or £8.97 - can't be sure though.

Edited by Dorothy Vader

No such luck in my local Asda's ... they do seem to have 20% off Star Wars Lego (new BPs were £8 each and Imperial V Wing was £16) but no sign of the Naboo set at that price. I do wonder if it's a pricing error, because at £8, it's like a 70% discount, not 20%!

Amazon have got the 4842 Hogwarts Castle for 20% off at £82.39 instead of the RRP of £102.99. :thumbup:

61Pxli1xPkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(Pic from Amazon is link to the set on Amazon :classic: )

~buddy~

Asda Home & Living have 30006 Clone Walker for £2.00

Argos have the Lego Key Light discontinued, reduced to £2.79 subject to availability

Argos have also reduced the price of the new Lego Police Boat 7287 to £19.99