Sign in to follow this  
user

MOC: Dr infernos discussion room

indexed.gif

well here you go if you want to see something specific just tell me P.S there are details on ze back too! idea provided from a perfectly evil member of EB Oky Wan Kanobi! if you have any other ideas for my volcano base just go to my other topic "i need agents ideas please!"

post-4202-1228257647.jpg

Edited by Hinckley

Mm, a very nice Moc I think!

I especially like how the henchmen are given genaric chairs whereas Inferno and Clawdy are given more unique chairs. Indfernos throne is form Voclano Base, yes? Nice use of minifig hands on Clawdy's chair. :thumbup:

And I also like how you left Spy Clops Gripping to the barings-- Very inventive!

-VBBN

Mm, a very nice Moc I think!

I especially like how the henchmen are given genaric chairs whereas Inferno and Clawdy are given more unique chairs. Indfernos throne is form Voclano Base, yes? Nice use of minifig hands on Clawdy's chair. :thumbup:

And I also like how you left Spy Clops Gripping to the barings-- Very inventive!

-VBBN

Thanks! i am glad you noticed the hands on claw-dette's throne and ze other little details on it! when i get slime-face i'll make a throne for him too!

Thanks! i am glad you noticed the hands on claw-dette's throne and ze other little details on it! when i get slime-face i'll make a throne for him too!

And thusly the room will become larger? I can't imagine slime face fitting in their at the moment. ;) Add a few studs too it and certainly I can see it. :classic:

Very nice! :thumbup: I like how it fits in with the color scheme of the Volcano Base. Also, Clawdette's throne is deliciously evil looking with all those severed hands on it! :skull: Hehe, just kidding, I know they are supposed to be spikes. :wink: Still looks very nice.

And that big flat screen fits in here much better than on top of the Volcano for everyone to see! :wacko:

P.S there are details on ze back too! idea provided from a perfectly evil member of EB Oky Wan Kanobi!

Well, let us see those details on the back then! :sweet: You know how to post more than one pic, right?

And my name is Oky Wan Kenobi! :angry:

:wink:

Keep up the good work! :thumbup: Can't wait for your next addition to the Base!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

And that big flat screen fits in here much better than on top of the Volcano for everyone to see! :wacko:

I know there were no flaws with the volcano base except for that! :angry: so i replaced that with a turret and added 4 other turrets that all look exactly alike to the front! :skull:

Late reply but what the hell. :tongue:

Nice I think it works well but just afew things that could make it better :sceptic:

A Bigger table! Every evil villain has a massively long table which he sits at the end of I dont think the table is long enough, The chair's fine though. :classic:

Aaaannnddd that's about it.

Late reply but what the hell. :tongue:

Nice I think it works well but just afew things that could make it better :sceptic:

A Bigger table! Every evil villain has a massively long table which he sits at the end of I dont think the table is long enough, The chair's fine though. :classic:

Aaaannnddd that's about it.

Thank you for the ideas Darth Legois I will keep them in mind whenever I try to upgrade my volcano base again! About the table I will make it a bit bigger but if I make it too big they wont be able to see the screen! :look: and better late than never! :laugh: