Sign in to follow this  
David85

[censored] FBTB banned me....

Well I was trying to post today and it said I had an "inactive account". So they dumbf---s there must have banned me because I called a few people dumb (they are). If Lego gives you 5 stories about something and some contridict what is said early that would be a lie. Kind of like if you told your parents you went to the Library to study when you are just really making out with your BF/GF. They also spread false lies about things and they the other dumbs there stick up for them because they are all dumbasses. It's like saying the Earth is flat and having people believe that following.

*Note how I never called any of you guys here dumb, it's not my fault there are dumb@--s at FBTB and not here..

*Edited to remove some words.......

Lolol

Pure fun

Even if you say we're dumb, we won't bann you ;)

Well it must be part of the new fbtb policy. Banning people is completely useless for the majority of the cases. Most people have dynmaic IP's, which means it changes everytime you reconnect.

If like me you have a permanant IP, you just have to create a new account from work or school ;)

I agree with your statment : people on fbtb are doing things weirdly. In my opinion, fbtb is now holds by a clan of few big wigs who are doing nothing special. No more hints, no more previews.

Just people saying "hey lego, if you read this, I want a sandcrawler, it could contain this minifigs and should be released around 20$".

Anyway, you will always be welcome here :)

Also note that when you don't give people news at fbtb, they complain and when you give them pics of new sets, like we did here, they also complain and said those are fake.

Were they fake ?

Well if you look at this I have doubts

DSCN1031.JPG

I won't mention the new fbtb fashion that consists of criticising every single set that is released. "oh no redesigned" "what EU ?" "lego is going the wrong way"

If I was Tim, I would have given the website responsability to Josh, which is much more pragmatic and much more informed.

FBTB seem way too strict sometimes. I agreed with you about Lego lying, especially with the "the kids will love the new colours but they won't notice them" thing. How can children love them if they'll never notice?

The strictness is probably the only thing on FBTB that annoys me. A thread about the 3rd Matrix film got locked because someone else and I were saying our opinions. We weren't arguing, we were just saying what we think. But for some reason it got locked.

Oh well, you can still post here on EuroBricks :D

He he, please note that this is just the essential : posting here

And this is the only website where top 10 posters will receive a free t-shirt (as soon as this advertising stuff will work)

Yes, this is a project we launched at the begining of the website. If the money of the ads is enough, we will create eurobricks T-Shirts and offer those on various occasions. The admin team will receive one each.

And you are inside of this team ;)

We haven't decided yet. We used to have a thread about thi somewhere but as always Jon and DoubleT messed up everything ^_^

Don't even get me started on the a--holes who didn't want to believe 10131 was true because it was a huge let down.

They don't want to believe the most obvious things there, 10131, and critize Lego for every little thing, "Why are there no Star Wars Lego guns?". The violence thing is a joke but I doubt they want to make many different types (because you know those freaks would want every last one) and they couldn't be used about the SW license ends anyways.

We haven't decided yet. We used to have a thread about thi somewhere but as always Jon and DoubleT messed up everything ^_^

*hides*

hehe, i'm not mentioned!!! ;)

Lolol, yes Apo you're not mentionned

David : I agree on the weapons. It's like they want every little characters to be made, even the ones you don't know the name, for instance in the cantina.

Is your account still banned ? We will send you a free t shirt as soon as we get those to show you our support ;)

Good thing you are still welcome here David, we are much nicer than those.... "people" at FBTB.

I agree with some of what you have said. I haven't been on FBTB for a while, I don't like to post there becuase usually my comments are either ingnored or criticisted. They ban people for the slightlest things and they lock threads or give warnings if you go off-topic just a little. If we were as stirct a FBTB we would have 1 or 2 members!

Oh and Jipay, I think Apo was equally involved, it wasn't just me and DoubleT!

(*writing everything a second time because of computer crash*)

hehe, jon, you know, i'm the wise guy who's always trying not to go off-topic... ;)

and please, stay polite when talking about fbtb... here are many people who frequent BOTH boards (like me) and some of them won't be too happy if they see such posts... ;)

though it's really not fair what happend to david... (n)

but nonetheless they HAVE those rules (i haven't read them) and i can imagine, that its necessary to have rulez (maybe not such strict ones) if you want to controle such many people....

you all must agree, that only less than ten people are able to creaty an anarchy community, imagine what almost 1000 of them could do!!!! ;) :loul:

Well we've never had such problems and I'm sure we won't have since evrybody here is taking care of the others. And it's written in fbtb that you can't disagree with them. This is almost fashism :wacko:

I love how you can right off freedom of speech as a rule.

I'm still banned I guess. I thought the cookie just stopped but when I asked for my password (in case I was typing in the wrong one) it said "inactive" user name.

Most sites give you three warnings I was "warned" once in the Moore megablock movie one where I called the people who believe everything he side ignorant, closeminded, can't think for themselves, fools, which they are.

I didn't even get a PM, I went out and came back 6-8 hours later and I couldn't get on.

Maybe I got PM, but I can't check it because I was already banned before I could read it. I cvreated a new one, but it's not "active" yet so... yeah.

Well dont call them "you know what" before you dont have any reson why i does not work.

Its ok to say them you dont like a site, but no name calling please, we are gentlemen you know ;)

Its ok to say them you dont like a site, but no name calling please, we are gentlemen you know ;)

When did that happen?!?!?!?! :D