Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Team Alpha Community Build MOC's

I've finished my Royal Armory. :classic:

3203898711_fcbb04d749_o.jpg

Here's an overview, without the hallway attached. I used the same exact room as I did with the wine cellar, just with different items in it. No use in taking it apart and rebuilding it, right?

3203899055_73e3ea095c_o.jpg

In the front right corner of the room, we see a dwarf examining the shield rack. Note the two helmets above; the Clone heads are supposed to represent mannequin heads (finally a use for them!).

3203899343_1ff2ab9189_o.jpg

We have several interesting items in the back corner. They include a royal weapons rack (holding two golden swords and a double-sided axe), another mannequin (this time displaying armor and a helmet), and a crossbow on it's holder. A knight is inspecting these items to prepare himself for the next battle.

3203899641_ca5c50d5c6_o.jpg

Finally, on the left wall, we have an archers' armory and another crossbow to the left of that. Also note the two halberds for flag-bearing troops.

3204748008_9c7660e6e2_o.jpg

Here's another look at the left wall. There are a total of four quivers on the archers' armory: two on the back and one on either side. The middle bow (on the front) is held on by the "string" being between the two clips that hold the halberds.

3203900129_3b9abe3d6a_o.jpg

This picture shows the knights face and the other side of the shield rack.

3203900347_aed54ea23e_o.jpg

And finally a last overall shot, with the hallway attached.

So that was my Royal Armory, I hope you liked it. :classic: Feedback is appreciated, as always. Sorry if I exceeded the picture limit, I can always remove some if need be.

That would have to be the most macabre Armory ever! :thumbup: all those heads inside the helmets....oh the humanity! Probably would look better if the heads were turned around or some of these instead 3062b any colour would be better :wink:

Great work though, I really like the layout. Oh my I just noticed the guy in the back with no arms and no legs, throw him in the water and we can call him Bob :grin:

Great Armory JimButcher, thanks for keeping us in the race! I love those mannequins. Now I can't wait to see Waterbrick Downs' embassy.! Go Alpha!

That would have to be the most macabre Armory ever! :thumbup: all those heads inside the helmets....oh the humanity! Probably would look better if the heads were turned around or some of these instead 3062b any colour would be better :wink:

Great work though, I really like the layout. Oh my I just noticed the guy in the back with no arms and no legs, throw him in the water and we can call him Bob :grin:

Thanks. The mannequins are supposed to be creepy. They always have creeped me out. :grin: By the way, what do you mean the guy with no arms or legs? It's another mannequin, with legs. :tongue:

Great Armory JimButcher, thanks for keeping us in the race! I love those mannequins. Now I can't wait to see Waterbrick Downs' embassy.! Go Alpha!

Thanks, at least someone likes my mannequins. :tongue:

I built a bank last night, so here's a tease.

Nice armoury, Butch.

By the way, the back gate is far from finished, but I'll be putting up a couple other modules as well. :classic:

Adam, we will have to wait till the folder is moderated, so maybe you want to post one pic here?

Great work WBD, you have incorporated a lot of dwarf essentials here, what with the mine cart and tracks, barrel of ale, axe and shovel and assorted weaponry too.

Bravo :thumbup:

Great Dwarf Embassy Waterbrick Down! :thumbup: I especially like those nice looking lamps in the front, the mining cart and the ale barrel...

Go Alpha!

Presenting the Queen's Lying-In Chamber and the Guest Chamber next door...

First, the Guest Chamber where a visiting knight (?) and his lady are staying with their tiny infant boy.

scene4.jpg

And here is the Queen in her Lying-In Chamber - assisted by an experienced midwife, the midwife's assistant (holding the wine), the King's sister (with the stump of a candle), and her maidservant (with the mug of hot herbal brew, the midwife has concocted). Will there finally be an heir to throne? The Queen grips an emerald for luck!

scene5.jpg

Things are not going well, more than 20 contractions and still no baby. The drawers in the furniture are opened. The midwife turns to the maidservant "Quickly, give me that tea..." but in their hurry the mug drops to the floor and shatters. Now the midwife addresses the King's sister, "Madame, I need more light to work by, please make haste to bring me more candles, while this maidservant cleans up this mess. There's no time to lose! The Queen needs a ruby to grip as well." Though not used to taking orders, the king's sister dutifully hurries from the room.

scene7.jpg

Meanwhile, next door, the man has lifted the wall tapestry, while the lady has slid a shelf to the side, and what is going on?!?

scene16.jpg

Waaaa! The wail of a baby...success at last... the midwife holds the newborn and cuts the umbilical cord. But is the child sick? If I didn't know better I'd say that he looks a little, well, green. Those trolls pop up everywhere!

scene15.jpg

What treachery is this?

scene19.jpg

The switch is complete...but does the queen know? (What exactly was in that brew, anyway?)

scene22.jpg

The stones have been put back in place. Not a moment too soon! The king's sister is back with a new candle and mug, and a noblewoman carrying a ruby. Just in time to greet the "new heir"! The midwife will wash him with wine in the basin in the corner. But who is this baby boy anyway?

scene28.jpg

A mysterious knight rides away in the darkness. And the plan has succeeded. The wolfpack has placed a child upon the throne. But, what will become of the Queen's child? Was she in on this plot? and how many more conspired...?

scene31.jpg

Here are the characters:

The Queen, the "heir" and the medieval birthing stool

queenandchair.jpg

A noblewoman, the king's sister, the queen's maidservant, the midwife and her assistant

helpingwomen.jpg

The rebellious Wolfpack plotters: a mysterious knight, and the "knight and his "lady". Now where have I seen that wolfpack man in his armor before???

traders.jpg

I'm not sure you can tell from the pictures, but there are two sliding shelves in the guest room. One slides to keep the stones in the wall in place, and the other shelf under the windows slides behind the bed so the windows can be opened into the room. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Lalande

Fantastic work on a dual module Lalande! Only a mother herself could build such an accomplished MOC and story so well. Its def on my shortlist as one of the best all round modules :thumbup: A little bit of intrigue and deception definitely belong within the EBCCB Community.

That's some great work Lalande. I love the accompanying story to go along with the modules. Very cloak and dagger.

Presenting, the kitchen! :classic:

This is the real home for it. No more of that Beta crap for me. :tongue:

3214129736_82925a4ce8_o.jpg

3213282517_2db5cc861a_o.jpg

3214129922_4b40465482_o.jpg

3213282723_90947746cf_o.jpg

3214130156_80059ffa30_o.jpg

3213282927_fcfefc9b87_o.jpg

3214130370_69023f3d70_o.jpg

3213283109_3724fd0b1f_o.jpg

3213283537_c8c4697b4d_o.jpg

Thanks! :classic:

Alpha is on a roll, great kitchen Erdbeereis my favorite part is the boiling pot of water, that is just a cool technique, not to mention all the tiled flooring and the tiled countertop! Neat royal Armory Jimbutcher the faces are quite ingenuitive. Lalande amazing modules again and what a story! I should have a vegitable patch coming up this weekend if I get enough time to finish it. Keep it up all.

My cooper and Siege wall section are complete!

3214134919_ab1574127f_b.jpg

Pic is link to Flickr with more images.

3214146679_52df773a18_b.jpg

Pic is link to Flickr with more images.

Ugh I hate that horrible attempt at a large barrel but there isn't very much i could make out of what I have left that was barrelish

Sorry for Extremely huge images.

Edited by *Jerry Man*

Very nice modules JerryMan. My favorite of the two is the castle wall siege. You've got so many great details in it! I love how the trolls are slowly busting through the wall while they also send troops over the top. My favorite part of the whole thing is the guy hanging on to the flag for dear life.

Well done! :thumbup:

I'll get these thumbnails done sometime tomorrow...

~Thrash

Great work on both entries Jerry, I esp love the action of the siege. Perhaps some more detail on the grounds of each if you have the pieces too. Maybe some wall rubble would look cool as well.

You don't have to change them, just trying to be constructive.

Great work on both entries Jerry, I esp love the action of the siege. Perhaps some more detail on the grounds of each if you have the pieces too. Maybe some wall rubble would look cool as well.

You don't have to change them, just trying to be constructive.

Im already remaking my siege to be 32 wide and have more details around like rubble. A knight squashed by a boulder, and I also will add some extra details as I think of them.

Erdbeereis, I really like all the details in your kitchen. I agree that the way the stew is boiling in the water looks perfect, and I really like the way that you used both square and long smooth pieces to tile the floor, making a nice pattern. My favorite part is the chicken about to be prepared. Now maybe the chef could make a pie with blackbirds baked into it??? :laugh:

Jerry Man, good job on both modules! My favorite is the siege too, with all the action. However with the cooper I especially like the way he is fitting the metal on the barrel.

Go Alpha!

Here's the Royal Vegitable/fruit patch.

img_0223.jpg

img_0226.jpg

Even the King must eat his broccoli.

img_0222.jpg

The Royal gardener tending the plum tree.

img_0220.jpg

The punishment for stealing from the royal garden.

img_0219.jpg

One of the king's advisors inspecting the condition of the walls isn't going to be happy about this, and the pillory is already full.

More pics at my brickshelf.

Cool modules *Jerry Man* the siege is full of action. :thumbup:

Great Vege patch, I certainly don't have all those bright 1 x 1 pieces to make one this cool. Great story as well, and the stocks are fantastic for the thief too.

Well done, and please submit lots more to continue to make this community great. Same for all team members :thumbup:

I love everything about it, but my favorite part is the stocks. In all of my years of playing with Lego, I've always wanted to make some stocks but could never get it right, but you did it perfectly. :thumbup:

~Thrash

The kitchen:

I like it a lot, because it's just like a real kitchen. Packed with details and nice additions. Is that you, Erdbeereis, killing a chicken? :tongue:

The wall:

Awesome sc

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

I love your vegetable garden Waterbrick Down! I especially like the stocks, the plum tree and the way you did the vegetables (are there some carrots growing there too?) Keep up the great work. I'm so glad you joined Alpha! :thumbup:

Presenting I13 the Medieval Dyer

3.jpg

An overall shot

4.jpg

Without the awning.

8.jpg

A closeup of the dyers at their work.

9.jpg

A shot of the dye bins, the drying rack and some barrels of cold water.

10.jpg

One last aerial shot, the stream unfortunately serves as the sewage system for the dyes, but it does come in handy keeping invading armies from swimming the moat to the keep.

More pics at my brickshelf

Comments or criticisms welcome.

Great work Waterbrick Down! The whole module looks really nice and all the little details are perfect. The way you hung the shirts was really clever and I lilke the way the guy is dipping the tan shirt. :thumbup:

Are you going to enter this in the contest?

I wish you were on Beta! :sad:

~Thrash