Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

I know don't work, I'm just posting them there incase they do work, which I doubt they ever will.

It annoys me that someone would go to the trouble of lying.

As for Chewie with C3P0 on the back, it could be done if Lego made a small alteration to Chewbacca.

Dont worry about the idiot whos trying to con us all the best thing to do would be to just ignore it and continue to discuss the sets that we know of.

July!

That sounds about fantastic.

I really knew it was a S@H excl. but just forgott :|

I tried that, but he hasn't replied yet.

Mr X thinks they're fake,but he's trying to confirm it.

How far does X's eye see into the future, anyway? So far all the sets he's talked about have been from Q2/3, right?

The year is in four quarters.

The first quarter is for Januari, February and March.

And so on...

How far does X's eye see into the future, anyway? So far all the sets he's talked about have been from Q2/3, right?

So, what's going to be on Q4?

Any insights MrX?

We can't possibly spend Christmas right without some new sets *wacko*

Anyway I can't wait for the sandcrawler, but we'll have to wait til july :'(

I'm the only person who doesn't care about the sandcrawler or jawas. Filthy creatures...

>:( How dare you say such a thing . :X:

I'm the only person who doesn't care about the sandcrawler or jawas. Filthy creatures...

Yes. Yes you are.

- SLAVE 1 432 pcs (59.95)

Includes Boba Fett, Han Solo in carbonite, Lando Calrissian, Princess Leia, Chewbacca w/C3PO, Stormtrooper, Stormtrooper.

It seems highly unlikely that LEGO would produce a third Slave 1 set when there are so many other ships that need a remake (A-Wing, B-Wing, AT-ST, etc.)

Now a UCS version of Slave 1 with all the cool things from Episode II would get my attention...

really reallyyyyy unlikely happening (at leats this year the probability for this happening is almost 0%)

i dont think it's unlikely. it would make sense to make a Boba Fett Slave1 to scale with the Jango Fett Slave1.

I think the Slave 1 would be really cool (assuming it'd be the same size/shape as Jango's), and I'd be able to get all those figs I never got before. Considering LEGO's current obsession with pumping figs into us as fast as they can, I don't think that unlikely.

I think thats its pretty safe to say that these sets are just someones stupid attempt to cause us all to sit around and waste time talking about sets that arent real and guess what theyve succeded..... :|

Well just like the Y-wing and tie fighter then ! But anyways, TRU is doing sales a lot so it's good. The only bad point is for people who are not living nearby a TRU and cannot be delivered by S@H... Both usually concerns the same people and this is not normal... :'(

Dont't cry my love, do you want to go TRU ? What do you want? We can go there when you return in France but there is also a web site: www.toysrus.com *satis* *wub*

Vader316 is right Please, no more BS rumors *devil* its not worth the time and efforts!!!

Lets concentrate on the theme of the forum!!

My guess will be Obi Wan rather than the uncle (no aunt=no uncle ;) ).

I would love to get an uncle owen fig but i just dont think that lego will give us one, so ill bet on it coming with another obi wan. :'(

I guess everyone want an Uncle but we'll end-up with another Obi-wan (sets 7110 Landspeeder, 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina) and in peach *devil*