Tobiasz

Wizard's hut on the swamps

indexed.gif

Hi everybody!, I'm new here and I would like to present a moc which I bulit some time ago - it is a small hut among the swamps where some evil goblins/orcs are waiting for travellers ;)

1.jpg

9.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

GALLERY

It looks really cool. I especially like the goblin guy in the water. The scenery looks really good too. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Lovely hut! :wink: With nice details like the orc rising from the swamp or the interior :thumbup:

Edited by BlueBard

Cool, I like the interior. The way you placed the vegetation really does make it look like a swamp. I also like the steps leading up to the roof. :thumbup:

That is really good, I like how the foliage goes onto the roof and the doorway [by that I mean I like the doorway, not that the foliage goes onto it].

Well done and welcome to EB! Thanks for sharing a really nice creation with us. I like the characters as well as the interior of the hut, especially the staircase!

Keep em comin! :classic:

This is a very nice MOC!

The roof is my personal favorite part, because I have never seen one done that way before. Lots of really nice details as well.

Putting the hut on an agle like that looks very good, it adds a totally different dimension to it.

Nice work! :thumbup:

I like this a lot. The arch above the door is a great detail, how did you achieve that?

All the colors go really nice together. Great job on this.

The wizard's hut looks like a wizard's hat. :laugh:

The wizard's hut looks like a wizard's hat. :laugh:

True....

Wonderful job, I like the angle and how you've managed to build an awesome MOC out of it! :thumbup:

Keep it up and Welcome to EB!

I like it! The "story" you've included with the MOC lends character, and I like how the main building is at an angle to the landscape.

I really like that! Espacially do i love how you built the upstairs and how you can go to the roof level. Great detail! :thumbup: Has a little bit of a lotr feeling to me, the goblin guy and the outside reminds me on the swamp in lotr 2 (was it 2?). I assume you got a little inspiration from 4754 Hagrid's Hut ?