Sign in to follow this  
_schwede

[MOC] Mining Loader

Hello,

since I gathered a lot of ideas for this loader within this community, I want to share the outcome with you.

In preparation for the upcoming excavator set, I created a mining style loader. It is more or less a Cat 992k, taking bucket and wheel size in consideration. 

The build is mainly focused on playability (no loose parts) and kind of full loader functionality.

LoaderLoader

This is really nice. I too have been looking for a decent sized proper loader for my city. Despite being a bit large for standard roads, it captures the mining theme very well. Well done.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

This loader went through some significant build iterations and with every time it stepped up by its class and size ;) 

Initially my intention was, to load a modification of the Dig N Dump set with it. 

ADT

But as the loader is finished I realized, that a one bucket fill situation is not the most efficient in this business.

So I made something bigger, probably 100 metric Tons loading class

Load n Haul

Just a sneak peek, I will post some more detailled pictures within this week. Focus was again, playability and functionality, so it has stearing and it can dump ( a lot :D)

Edited by _schwede

Thanks again! ..

as promised, some more pictures of the truck, showing all functions.

Dumptruck-5Dumptruck-2Dumptruck-3

The red round 1 by 1 indicates the steering function