Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[TC - Cat B.] The orders

Shore of Black Rock, nowadays

n8g1.jpg

Iauln : What are Chuck and you doing Doctor ? It seems to be message capsules...

Dr Thaum : This ! You're right my boy. I ordered Barney to break from Black Rock and Isla de Barro with all our fleets and to leave the New Haven Sea. The fleets are going west at minima to Tortuga, and the FTA is ordered to break to Charlatan Bay. Oum is swimming straight to the Magnetic North with the same orders. Also are Jonathan and Francis flying to the other ships still off shore.

Iauln : I saw the Andromeda and many of our ships leaving the lagoon by the north path, what about us ?

Dr Thaum : I had to finalize the messages first. And I have another idea for us.

Second Cat B. build, the team is well known. I have just to introduce back the characters to those who are not familiar  with the doctor's crew.

The Doctor Thaum is a former naval surgeon from Corrington, he fled the reds after some dark tales within the corrish navy.

Iauln, was took in by the doctor when he was very young (probably a Juniper War orphan) and he followed the doctor when departing Corrington.

Church is a former Corrish skilled navigator accompagnying the doctor Thaum for years, now.

Oum the dolphin, Jonathan and Francis the seagulls are only the messengers.

I like the beach with the different colors of the sand. Water fountains can already be seen in the water and on land. I hope there is no submarine volcano.

Using the fauna! What a masterful idea. 

I always though the professor was from Oleon :pir-grin: never mind