Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 76428 Hagrid's Hut: An Unexpected Visit

Here is my review on LEGO Harry Potter 76428 Hagrid's Hut: An Unexpected Visit:

THE GOOD:

• Fully enclosed hut with excellent details both exterior and interior.
  • Great couches.
  • Excellent minifigures and animal selection.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• New collectible portraits again! (Not that the piece is not good, it just very difficult to complete the set of 14) 

WOW, never would have thought a normal retail set from Harry Potter would release a fully enclosed hut.  And this is great.  It has a fun building experience with smart use of stickers to optimise the interior space.  It's a good looking model with some nice touches on the exterior, the roof is interesting but not too complex, plus easily removable just like a modular building.  You can also open the hut to better interior access.  In terms of the interior, I really like the couches.  Apart from the main build you also get to build the dog house which is also a great build.  The minifigures and animals included are excellent.  With new variant of Hagrid, and the 3 main characters, plus a new dog mould for Fang.  And Fang is really one of my main reason that I bought this because I'm a fan of collecting LEGO animals.  This set proves it doesn't have to be modular series to have a fully enclosed/complete house.  At $150NZD without discount, it's a bit pricey but I bought this with 30% from amazon AU, which made this a very good deal.  It's definitely a set I would recommend and now I wonder if I should open and build my 2019 Hagrid's Hut =).