nu_montag

[SPC] Cat A - On Trojan 037-vi

Posted (edited)

53580682859_9f90934835_k.jpg

Odd that you're calling us pirates when you're the ones tearing up our rock, taking our claims out from under our feet. You'd best prepare yourself to tell the rest of the Imperial Mining Guild officers' club that no amount of resources will keep you from being outgunned by us so-called "rabble."

Here is a rugged crew of the best asteroid prospectors–turned vigilantes—and the significantly less competent Guild representative who've tried to plant roots on their mineral-rich rock. Their captain got his "green thumb" in the Emperor's own Terraforming Corp, and he's assembled the best crew to make sure that the Imperium's Benevolent Reach extends no further.

This crew is extended from a Build a Minifigure find circa 2014.

View on Flickr.

Edited by nu_montag

Great minifigs! I like those mining guild guys. Despite them all beeing different characters they look like a homogenous crew :thumbup: The accessories fit perfectly. Where do these torsos with the ventilators come from? Are these the mentioned BAM figs? They look fantastic.

And welcome to the forum @nu_montag :pir-huzzah2:

4 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Where do these torsos with the ventilators come from?

Yes, I got those torsos and some of the heads/accessories from BAM, although it appears the torsos were originally from Ultra Agents. The robot gunner uses the original arms but the others are swapped out. I always thought of the group of 3 figs I picked up that day as space pirates, so thought it would be appropriate to give them a new leader and some Imperial enemies for this contest!

4 hours ago, nu_montag said:

Yes, I got those torsos and some of the heads/accessories from BAM, although it appears the torsos were originally from Ultra Agents.

That's a great torso and it works perfect for the miners!