Here is my review on LEGO Ninjago Dragons Rising 71819 Dragon Stone Shrine:

THE GOOD:

• Looks great in all angles.
  • Very detailed exterior with lots of small pieces for added texture.
  • A building experience nothing like before.
  • The waterfall and the pond are brilliant.
  • The 3 action features are incorporated into the build so well, you don't even notice by looking at it.
  • Excellent minifigures!

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• none.

This set looks absolutely beautiful!  I'm surprised with how well it display after finished building. First the building experience has been great, and I believe due to its design and volume, it felt so refreshing.  The end product looks so well in every angles, despite the shrine area is opened at the back for accessibility, the other parts of the location are so well designed both the front and the back makes it a 360 degrees display model.  The dragon is so detailed with an excellent waterfall, the effect of the water dropping into the pond is so good.  On top of that, the 3 action features are integrated into the build so well, if you haven't build it, you won't even notice.  And all 3 works very well.  The highlight for me is the stone where Lloyd and Ras battle, it's like a balance board but the whole mechanism is completely hidden.  The dragon arm is also surprising well done with more articulation joints than your typical mech.  Plus you get 6 excellent minifigures.  This is probably one of the best sets this year so far and best Ninjago location set outside Ninjago City modular series.  Without discount it's a bit expensive, I bought with 20% and I do think it's worth the price.  Totally recommend this to everyone.