3 hours ago, Ninjago_rules_22496 said:

Hello sorry but I'm new on here,

But where do I go to submit a moc?

That all depends on the subject and theme of the MOC. Each subforum is home to different themes and the MOC would go in whichever was the most suited.

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

That all depends on the subject and theme of the MOC. Each subforum is home to different themes and the MOC would go in whichever was the most suited.

Ok thanks, but I don't quite get it, is there a specific page on this site that I go to?

43 minutes ago, Ninjago_rules_22496 said:

Ok thanks, but I don't quite get it, is there a specific page on this site that I go to?

You should create a new thread for your moc in the fitting subforum. Then add pictures of your moc and a description or an accompanying story if you want.

For example, when you want to share your latest Ninjago moc, the 'LEGO Action and Adventure Themes' subforum would be the place to go. Create a new thread, preferably with the prefix [MOC] and the title of your moc in the headline.

Another example, if you would like to share a Pirates moc, the 'Pirate MOCs' subforum would we the right place.

9 hours ago, Ninjago_rules_22496 said:

Sorry, I kind of forget that there has been a massive change in how people access and use the internet... 

There is not a single place for all MOCs. As Yperio said, a Pirate Themed MOC would go to the Pirates section, then the Pirate MOC forum. You would need to have posted your MOC photos onto another site like Flickr or Imgur. Instagram won't work, they only seem set up to share to app locations and the forum software (Or Meta) doesn't support it. 

With photos of your MOC, you can create a new topic, (like you have to make this one), in the most appropriate part of the forum for the theme. 

If I have once again missed the issue, let me know!

10 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Sorry, I kind of forget that there has been a massive change in how people access and use the internet... 

There is not a single place for all MOCs. As Yperio said, a Pirate Themed MOC would go to the Pirates section, then the Pirate MOC forum. You would need to have posted your MOC photos onto another site like Flickr or Imgur. Instagram won't work, they only seem set up to share to app locations and the forum software (Or Meta) doesn't support it. 

With photos of your MOC, you can create a new topic, (like you have to make this one), in the most appropriate part of the forum for the theme. 

If I have once again missed the issue, let me know!

Ok thanks I think I get it know!

18 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

You should create a new thread for your moc in the fitting subforum. Then add pictures of your moc and a description or an accompanying story if you want.

For example, when you want to share your latest Ninjago moc, the 'LEGO Action and Adventure Themes' subforum would be the place to go. Create a new thread, preferably with the prefix [MOC] and the title of your moc in the headline.

Another example, if you would like to share a Pirates moc, the 'Pirate MOCs' subforum would we the right place.

Ok thanksI think I get it know!