CIS Droid

Brickfilms that have been lost to time

Any brickfilms you remember watching thats impossible to find these days?

I have this memory of a Johnny Thunder crossover with Indiana Jones, i think it was called "Indiana Jones and the island of" something, but i cant remember. It was 6 maybe 7 parts in total. It was released around 2008 when lego Indiana Jones was brand new and it featured a lot of music from monkey island.

Another one i remember was a brickfilm about a minifigure, a cat and computer, it ended with the minifigure chasing the cat up the roof and falling off. Looked pretty good for the time

If anyone have any recollection of these Brickfilms, i would appreciate if you would share it, or information on any Brickfilms you cant find yourself.

3 hours ago, CIS Droid said:

I have this memory of a Johnny Thunder crossover with Indiana Jones, i think it was called "Indiana Jones and the island of" something, but i cant remember. It was 6 maybe 7 parts in total. It was released around 2008 when lego Indiana Jones was brand new and it featured a lot of music from monkey island.

That one sounds fun!

Can't help you with those specific ones, but one I vividly remember watching in around 2010 (but it was a few years old at that point; probably on YouTube from around 2008) was set in a school. Kids kept being called out of the class and never coming back, and when the protagonist investigated he found they were being turned into some sort of crab-creatures in a lab under the base. That seems to have disappeared from the Internet.

Others that are no longer easily available on YouTube - such as the Worst Case Scenario trilogy, or Faithless (one of the best brickfilms ever, imo) - are still around in an archive somewhere. There's a brickfilms wiki that's doing a good job of archiving some of these vanishing classics.