Sign in to follow this  
Wardancer

Harpy Queen Madeira Nocturnia

Harpy Queen Madeira Nocturnia

53457060467_ae2b24ac30_b.jpgHarpy Queen Madeira Nocturnia by MWardancer

Being a Harpy used to be fun. It was all in the little things. Flapping around at night, feeding on the occasional horse, sheep or cow, tormenting the occasional peasant. And of course the annual full moon fertility festival with the ever so panicky villagers. Oh, how joyful this had been for the small, but cozy Harpy tribe. But ever since Queen Madeira had found the crown and this... thing, she was all serious and gloomy and barely left the nest. To expand the harpy race, she mumbled at night, to expand, to multiply with many eggs. The three sisters, Celeste, Triéste and Finesse did not like the sound of this. But to fly somewhere else...?

Customization Notes:
- Crown: Nighmare King crown, painted
- legs: painted
- tail: Brickwarriors
- wings: Brickwarriors
- wand: I don't remember
- vambraces: Brickwarriors, painted
- hands: skelton hands, cut off and glued

I had been wanting to make a really old harpy for a long time, but one that looked a bit different than the young sisters. When the Nightmare King was released, I finally made found the parts I had been imagining. The most interesting bit was deciding the color of the crown and the vambraces. I did not want to give her a real weapon as harpies don't use weapons, but a scepter of some sort. I like how it is mirrored in the color around her eyes. I was glas the legs mix well with the Chima "belt". Had to paint the crotch though.