Introducing my 1:12 scale figures of X and Zero from Mega Man X!

The figures have authentic articulated joints and many fun accessories from the game series. X has his X-Buster with normal and charged shot effects, and all of his armor upgrades (head, body, arm, and foot) with the super charge shot effect, as well as four changeable facial expressions (normal, angry, shouting, and smiling) for normal X and for his upgraded helmet. Zero has his Z-Buster with the same shot effects as X, and parts to swap his armor to the lightsaber-wielding Zero in Mega Man X2 and onward with his X3 Z-Buster and Z-Saber, as well as four changeable facial expressions (same as X). Both X and Zero also have posing stands and plaques with famous in-game quotes on them, plus a plate with a Heart Tank, Sub Tank, and 1-Up. There's even a Dr. Light Capsule for X to stand in!

Free instructions will be available on Rebrickable in the near future.

The figures are part of my Mega Man X 30th Anniversary LEGO Ideas project. Your votes would be appreciated!

I don't think you can post Rebrickable instructions and do Lego Ideas at the same time. In the fine print at ideas they say they own your idea for four years after upload date, whether it makes it to set hood or not.

Just sayin'.

3 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

I don't think you can post Rebrickable instructions and do Lego Ideas at the same time. In the fine print at ideas they say they own your idea for four years after upload date, whether it makes it to set hood or not.

Just sayin'.

That's why I planned on making the instructions free. This is allowed since you're not monetizing off of it.