Sign in to follow this  
Japanbuilder

Question cause I live on the other side of the earth.

I have recently decided that I want to upgrade to the latest clone heads. I need about 150 of them but cant seem to be able to order them from LEGO. I am tempted to use Bricklink but I live in Japan and have never used the service. Going through vendors I am having difficulty determining what would be a good store or even if they have the quantity I need.

Is there any place I can seek guidance on how to use BL effectively and what things I should look out for when ordering a sizeable quantity such as this?

You can also compile a wanted list, and it can help you determine which store has what and how much it will cost. Be sure to pay close attention to shipping when looking at stores, as some charge a lot or have crazy high minimum buy limits!

Thanks everyone for putting me on the right track. I will start doing a bit more research. Paypal might be an issue as it is not a common form of payment here, people do not trust it. Ill see what there is out there though.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:26 AM, Japanbuilder said:

Thanks everyone for putting me on the right track. I will start doing a bit more research. Paypal might be an issue as it is not a common form of payment here, people do not trust it. Ill see what there is out there though.

All you need for PayPal is a credit card and it's super safe because all transactions go through PayPal and no one sees your information.

On 12/21/2023 at 5:36 PM, SpacePolice89 said:

All you need for PayPal is a credit card and it's super safe because all transactions go through PayPal and no one sees your information.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the insight. I will try to make an account with them.

Sign in to follow this