Sign in to follow this  
StudWorks

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Micaiah and Sothe

Introducing my 1:12 scale figures of Micaiah and Sothe from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn!

These figures have authentic articulation with many joints, Micaiah has details like her hair and scarf, which can be posed to suggest movement or wind, and accessories like her trusty bird Yune, a posing stand for Micaiah and one for Yune, two different sets of hands (open and fists) for Micaiah and sets of wings for Yune, three interchangeable face plates (normal, happy, and determined), as well as a magic effect and open and closed tomes of her light magic, Thani.

Sothe has details like his scarf (same as Micaiah's), and accessories like a posing stand, two different sets of hands (open and fists), three interchangeable face plates (normal, determined, and shouting), as well as a kard dagger, Peshkatz dagger, and a green glowing effect for Peshkatz as seen in Fire Emblem Heroes. I made a display plaque for the each of them too!

Instructions are available on Rebrickable!

800x602.png

800x601.png

Edited by StudWorks

I played a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes a few years back, and Sothe was my best Dagger if I needed one.

I also watched my Sister play Radiant Dawn sometimes, and she liked Micaiah  a lot :)

I think it is nice choice of characters and it is clear you put a lot of work into these Figs with some nice details. The articulation is also very impressive.

But I really cant like the body shape, its very blocky and doesn't look very organic. I know the size constraints in this scale are way worse then what i am used to, 1:6 is literally double. To each their own, in my opinion this scale is just too small for LEGO.

I guess we just build very differently, I prefer a stationary figure with good looks in a single pose and sacrifice flexibility when needed. 

I dont mean to offend or insult your work, I am just putting down my thoughts.

Gray Gear

On 12/15/2023 at 2:17 PM, Gray Gear said:

I played a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes a few years back, and Sothe was my best Dagger if I needed one.

I also watched my Sister play Radiant Dawn sometimes, and she liked Micaiah  a lot :)

I think it is nice choice of characters and it is clear you put a lot of work into these Figs with some nice details. The articulation is also very impressive.

But I really cant like the body shape, its very blocky and doesn't look very organic. I know the size constraints in this scale are way worse then what i am used to, 1:6 is literally double. To each their own, in my opinion this scale is just too small for LEGO.

I guess we just build very differently, I prefer a stationary figure with good looks in a single pose and sacrifice flexibility when needed. 

I dont mean to offend or insult your work, I am just putting down my thoughts.

Gray Gear

That's okay, I understand not everything is going to be perfect in this scale, I wanted it to be in the same scale as most posable anime/game figures (1:12 scale) and be affordable enough to make as many Fire Emblem characters is I'd like, so that's why I build at this scale. Thanks for the response!