Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[ EP 3 - Cat B - R17 - DS ] K. Kaas Team (complete)

*Your entry has earned 13 XP (S:5, T:4.5, A:3.5)

Here is the crew of the FAT Tie :

osol.jpg

Igor, Krakoo Kaases protocol droid and a B'omarr Monk

a8eo.jpg

Koko, ever ready for the battle

z7o1.jpg

Imperial councellor Dudu Park, and Callaghan, Imperial secretary

gke7.jpg

Raint and Supreme Imperial Moff K. Kaas

The FAT Tie landed then on Rhommamool, a barren world along the Corellian Run

qb3o.jpg

Spoiler

As you may have noticed, Star Wars ships are always ugly then landed (wings folded, tailplane twisted, hull rotated... etc, etc) So you will appreciate my keen eye for detail : this one is ugly then landed !

I can already read :  " Well done Professor ! You're a straight shooter !" " How relevant ! Those folded wings !" ...

Can' wait to read the comments :grin:

8aku.jpg

dbaw.jpg

Koko, Raint and Igor are out for a brief inspection of the engines, while Callaghan is making a quick inventory. We do not know what's going on with the monk and the Gungan.

mzr2.jpg

Imperial Moff K. Kaas is sending the atmospheric probe for a quick area scanning.

Some times after ;

v3bd.jpg

Raint : Master, why did you swap the previous body for this one ?
Supreme Imperial Moff Krakoo Kaas : The Dark Side power is very harsh for any body, the previous needs to rest a bit.
Raint : And this new one is a ?
K. Kaas : An old version of the Quarren my boy, I always liked the amphibian species.
Raint : That's why this... Dudu Park is here ? I'm not confortable with him, It would end badly I'm afraid.
K. Kaas : Your feelings are absolutely normal my boy, I teached Dudu many things about the Dark Side, he is well trained in many dark arts. You have a lot to learn from him.
Raint : But ??? And the Rule of Two ?
K. Kaas : I think no Sith did ever apply this Rule, Raint, and to be honest, I'm not a Sith. The Rule of Two was established for a Master having all the power and a student to desire it. Anyway every Sith Master always had a plan B in case the student don't serve the purpose. So this rule is just smoke and mirrors.