Scorcher43

Current Australian Army Fleet

So in previous posts I have shown off a couple of my models so far, however I thought i would collate all of my current Australian Army vehicles into 1 post, to be updated as time goes on and I build more. 

53193556965_bf23f21daa_b.jpg

Here is an overall image of them 

53193358326_57cf5fbce6_b.jpg

My Bushmaster, a very well known ADF vehicle, from the sands of Afghanistan to the fields of Ukraine. 

53193556605_7e532d1863_b.jpg

The 40M, a workhorse of ADF logistics so long as Truckies aren't crashing them. They do this a lot...

I need to update my canvas cover for the back as well.

53193358081_462fef5450_b.jpg

The Cargo G-Wagon, another logistics vehicle. The canvas cover on this one is in even greater need for an update. 

53193556610_224effabbc_b.jpg

The G-Wagon Panel Van. I had originally planned for this one to be the 4 doored standard version, but the second set of doors made it look too long. Until I can rectify the issue, I'll keep it the 2 door version. 

53193358031_94cc294ff4_b.jpg

The Surveillance Reconnaissance Vehicle. The sexiest G-Wagon, allows choccos to feel like SAScats when they drive them because it looks like it was made for spec ops. 

Good looking collection you've built. The camo scheme is unified, along with the canvas. Nice attention to detail as well.

On 9/18/2023 at 11:00 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Good looking collection you've built. The camo scheme is unified, along with the canvas. Nice attention to detail as well.

Thanks! I put a priority on making the camo seem somewhat authentic and flow well.