Marooned Marin

[ENTRY] Sloop Windy (Mini Set)

Having downloaded the instructions off rebrickable.. is it possible to have the piece ID codes from pickabric added, for those of us looking to build a copy? The codes in the PDF didn't match so I'm assuming they're for a different site.

33 minutes ago, Mithril2098 said:

Having downloaded the instructions off rebrickable.. is it possible to have the piece ID codes from pickabric added, for those of us looking to build a copy? The codes in the PDF didn't match so I'm assuming they're for a different site.

Probably bricklink codes. 
 Use bricklink, much much cheaper.

8 hours ago, Mithril2098 said:

is it possible to have the piece ID codes from pickabric added

Hello. I've never used Pick a Brick service, so I really do not know anything about their ID codes.

Studio 2.0 uses Bricklink database, but I have exported CSV part-list and added it on Rebrickable. Hope this helps. :pir-thumb:

---------

I received the package with needed pars to assemble little sloop out of the real bricks. 

Imperial flag is missing, I lost it somewhere, so here I temporary used solid blue flag.

For sails I used some leftovers from Triton, and in the process I established that the first template-for-sails in the instructions needs correction. I plan to fix that soon and replace old instructions on Rebrickable with new tested version.

Also, the piece of rope works much better for mounting the front sail then the original idea of technic balls and holes.

Sloop-Windy-01-marooned-marin

Sloop-Windy-02-marooned-marin

Sloop-Windy-03-marooned-marin

On 10/4/2023 at 12:29 AM, Mithril2098 said:

The Chrome extension Brickhunter will do what you want, and you won't need to type in the part codes one at a time.  It can also price compare with Bricklink.  There is a learning curve but it's well worth spending half an hour figuring it out.