Megbricks

71046 CMF series 26: Space themed!

11 hours ago, Artanis I said:

That new helmet is actually disappointing. I will be swapping it out for old ones.

I like it; while I would have preferred dual-moulding for the visor (or separate new helmet and visor moulds), I do wonder if it will end up being more reusable as a printed single-colour part (I can see a recolour in black with lime, yellow, or red visor print for a Blacktron remake). 

BTW, is anyone else having difficulty finding the pink Spacebaby and robo-nurse? I managed to get a few dozen total from two different stores, but no Spacebaby to be found! I would ordinarily think that they had been picked-over, but I pulled five Ice Planet explorers so IDK. 

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

BTW, is anyone else having difficulty finding the pink Spacebaby and robo-nurse? I managed to get a few dozen total from two different stores, but no Spacebaby to be found! I would ordinarily think that they had been picked-over, but I pulled five Ice Planet explorers so IDK. 

I mean, ‘picked over’ can be very different depending on who’s doing the picking over. You might have someone in your area who really wants an army of pink space babies (or maybe lady androids - the nice thing about the space nanny is that she’s got a very interesting design but nothing on her specifically designates a childcare purpose), but don’t give a flip about Ice Planet and robot penguins. 

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I like it; while I would have preferred dual-moulding for the visor (or separate new helmet and visor moulds), I do wonder if it will end up being more reusable as a printed single-colour part (I can see a recolour in black with lime, yellow, or red visor print for a Blacktron remake). 

Ohhh the dual-molded parts you suggest sound really neat!