Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2024

On 8/2/2023 at 1:21 PM, Roebuck said:

That is right, with the last couple of years in mind it would almost be surprising if they did not include a few animals. However with the sets names I most likely will buy those loose on PAB instead of buying the sets..

100% agreed. I will be ok with recolored animal parts like a wild animal in Fire ATV set. However, we don’t know what kind of wild animal since the set name tell us nothing yet. 

Edited by Lion King
Typo

Some thing fishy about ambulance set. It says it’s $20 but the amount of pieces is way low. So I’m not convinced with a fact it’s a 4+ set. 

What is your thought? 

On 8/2/2023 at 1:55 PM, SketchBrick said:

Really looking forward to seeing the Burger Truck. The $20 food truck/vans have consistently been some of my favorites!

Me too. Wanting to add to my food truck empire.

food_trucks.jpg

Edited by AllanSmith

11 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Some thing fishy about ambulance set. It says it’s $20 but the amount of pieces is way low. So I’m not convinced with a fact it’s a 4+ set. 

What is your thought? 

I am disappointed with the fact that the ambulance is a 4+ set, nowadays ambulances are exclusive to building/structure sets, making the vehicles less detailed compared to a normal "great vehicles" set, also you have to pay more just to get an ambulance bundled with some weird build or a hospital, unless of course you go to somewhere like ebay and you order the ambulance separately. 

22 minutes ago, AllanSmith said:

Me too. Wanting to add to my food Truck empire.

food_trucks.jpg

BRO!!!!! You've got every food truck known to the Lego world. 

space sets are going to be pretty interesting to see, wonder if 60430 is actually going to be a shuttle orbiter?

7 hours ago, AllanSmith said:

Me too. Wanting to add to my food truck empire.

food_trucks.jpg

Impressive... MOST impressive. You're living the dream!

I didn't say it because I forgot, but information about polybags will be out in a long time. My prediction is that there will be a set of polybag related to the Fire theme.

31 minutes ago, LCP said:

I didn't say it because I forgot, but information about polybags will be out in a long time. My prediction is that there will be a set of polybag related to the Fire theme.

As long as it has some cool/interesting parts, I would pick up a Fire-themed polybag. 

It’s my wishlist but I do hope ther would be a proper dog for Fire subtheme. I do not want to seee another retirever mold as. Dalamin. I say, a new dog mld!

I can agree that this wave feels like meh , but hoping that after the images might be good sets . We had a really impressive summer and that clearly raised the bar for future sets . 
I’m really hoping that the 60 dollars fire fighter it’s a airport fire truck ! 

On 8/7/2023 at 8:17 PM, danimarroquin said:

I can agree that this wave feels like meh , but hoping that after the images might be good sets . We had a really impressive summer and that clearly raised the bar for future sets . 
I’m really hoping that the 60 dollars fire fighter it’s an airport fire truck ! 

Idon’t know if they actually raised the bar for future sets since we only have seen the impressive summer wave so it’s not exaclty “clearly” yet. But I do hope they keep it up tho.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:17 AM, danimarroquin said:

I’m really hoping that the 60 dollars fire fighter it’s a airport fire truck ! 

Well that Firefighter set is actually a fire plane, but who leaked the list had poor translation to english. The set is, sadly, not a fire truck. What makes sense because we already have a big fire truck that released this year

My disappointment is obvious.....no bendy bus. :sad:

AIL4fc-FGj1tEXomNbR5rHRFMyDZ4z6haIc7C_27

Ok! So it obviously can't be EXACTLY like this, but it could've been somewhat similar. You can use the idea that used for the bendy piece a City set. 

20 hours ago, The Brick Boss said:

My disappointment is obvious.....no bendy bus. :sad:

AIL4fc-FGj1tEXomNbR5rHRFMyDZ4z6haIc7C_27

Ok! So it obviously can't be EXACTLY like this, but it could've been somewhat similar. You can use the idea that used for the bendy piece a City set. 

I still need a us so i ican use a dinosaur to terrorize unfortunate passengers! Muwahahahaha.

Anyways, you should submit your feedback via Lego.

33 minutes ago, Lion King said:

I remember this survey that Lego did for its VIP members on if I could make a City set, what would it be. I submitted an idea for a bendy bus. 

20 minutes ago, The Brick Boss said:

I remember this survey that Lego did for its VIP members on if I could make a City set, what would it be. I submitted an idea for a bendy bus. 

My dinosaur gaudy awaits a future bendy bus set.

12 hours ago, Lion King said:

I still need a us so i ican use a dinosaur to terrorize unfortunate passengers! Muwahahahaha.

How do you reach out Lego for feedback ? What their email for the designers ? 

I was really hoping for a big airport for the new passenger plane and a lime green airport fire truck . 

Our first look at a couple of 2024 Minifigs? Two of the four main characters in this commercial have already appeared, and the other two look realistic. 🤔

Oddly, though, the 2017 coast guard helicopter features in the opening, but all other sets are current. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Our first look at a couple of 2024 Minifigs? Two of the four main characters in this commercial have already appeared, and the other two look realistic. 🤔

Oddly, though, the 2017 coast guard helicopter features in the opening, but all other sets are current. 

I like the story very much 

Interesting characters 

Curiosity about the plot

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Sounds like a new series that's coming. Though the main characters seem to be civilian teens instsad of cops, firefighters and robbers. 

3 hours ago, The Brick Boss said:

Sounds like a new series that's coming. Though the main characters seem to be civilian teens instsad of cops, firefighters and robbers. 

I am not sure if it is a new series, since Mech.Max has appeared in previous “No Limits” City videos; also, it appears to be canon to LEGO City Adventures, since Duke DeTain makes a brief appearance at the beginning of the ad (in the helicopter).