VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Hallo thar, Riddle of the Great Beings is up but I can't listen to it on my computer! I know, crap computer.

Could someone, like, type it up or something? I checked BS01 but they didn't have it up yet.

Crotch-itious? XD The Agori sound like Kewri, Krotitius, Skerdonius, and Kerbalt. I love that. XD

Oh, and YAY for mystery again. =D Red Star, maps with strange symbols, nets, circles... pure awesome. This sounds like the prologue to what may be the story of The Crossing.

-Ikk

Crotch-itious? XD The Agori sound like Kewri, Krotitius, Skerdonius, and Kerbalt. I love that. XD

Oh, and YAY for mystery again. =D Red Star, maps with strange symbols, nets, circles... pure awesome. This sounds like the prologue to what may be the story of The Crossing.

-Ikk

Krotitius - That's the one I meant. Spelling can vary, and though I didn't mean it, I noticed the potential misviewing of my spelling just after I posted it. :laugh:

And I'd say YAY for less mystery - the Red star was once on SM at the time of the map making, and Berix and Co are gonna try and find it.

However, as typing I just thought of an even more epic possibility - what if Bara Magna is the Red Star, as viewable from the EO planet.

The reason BM looks like a red star from the EO is because the red star on BM as shown on the map is a light, which is very very bright, shrouding the rest of the planet from view from another planet.

This explains how Gali saw life on the Red Star - see used her Akaku to see through the light, and saw Bara Magnians!

It also explains the purpose of the Red Star - it's a beacon to show Mata Nui where Bara Magna, the main part of SM. By always knowing where BM is, Mata Nui can find other SM parts and bring them back to BM.

We've been told that the Red Star orbits the EO planet, but if you're on the Moon, it looks like Earth is orbiting the Moon, so the same could apply for Bara Magna and the EO.

We know that the Red Star can be seen faintly from BM, and yet Berix has never considered the possibility of a red star, so he evidently hasn't seen the Red Star. However, he would be able to see the faint glow of the beacon at night, but he can't see more because of the Black Mountains.

Quickly shoot my theory down before I post on BZP, because IMO, it's brilliant and just the kind of twist we need. :classic:

How about Greg having said six million times that 2009 story does not take place in or on the Red Star? :tongue: Or that the Red Star was created shortly after Mata Nui, and is thus NOT on the UDD Map? =P

Sorry, those be facts. XD

-Ikk

Krotitius - That's the one I meant. Spelling can vary, and though I didn't mean it, I noticed the potential misviewing of my spelling just after I posted it. :laugh:

And I'd say YAY for less mystery - the Red star was once on SM at the time of the map making, and Berix and Co are gonna try and find it.

However, as typing I just thought of an even more epic possibility - what if Bara Magna is the Red Star, as viewable from the EO planet.

The reason BM looks like a red star from the EO is because the red star on BM as shown on the map is a light, which is very very bright, shrouding the rest of the planet from view from another planet.

This explains how Gali saw life on the Red Star - see used her Akaku to see through the light, and saw Bara Magnians!

It also explains the purpose of the Red Star - it's a beacon to show Mata Nui where Bara Magna, the main part of SM. By always knowing where BM is, Mata Nui can find other SM parts and bring them back to BM.

We've been told that the Red Star orbits the EO planet, but if you're on the Moon, it looks like Earth is orbiting the Moon, so the same could apply for Bara Magna and the EO.

We know that the Red Star can be seen faintly from BM, and yet Berix has never considered the possibility of a red star, so he evidently hasn't seen the Red Star. However, he would be able to see the faint glow of the beacon at night, but he can't see more because of the Black Mountains.

Quickly shoot my theory down before I post on BZP, because IMO, it's brilliant and just the kind of twist we need. :classic:

First, isn't it Tarduk? And Bara Magna is on the UDD, I believe, but the Red Star isn't because it was made after the map.

And from your other post, where does it mention Kaxium? The 2 riders of Kaxium are blue, Krotitius is a fire tribe Agori.

EDIT: Beaten...

Edited by Satellite Jack

How about Greg having said six million times that 2009 story does not take place in or on the Red Star? :tongue: Or that the Red Star was created shortly after Mata Nui, and is thus NOT on the UDD Map? =P

Sorry, those be facts. XD

-Ikk

If Greg could pull the Region Bara Magna and Planet Bara Magna twist, he can pull the Star-Red Star and Light-on-Bara-Magna-Red Star twist. The Red Star was built on Bara Magna north of the mountains, shortly after Mata Nui was successfully built, as a means for him to find Bara Magna. It's not on the map, but it's on Bara Magna, which is.

@Satellite Jack - Sorry, I meant Cendox, or whatever the yellow snowspeeder is. Red Agori Vehicle rider = Kortitius IMO.

Edited by 3D Brickthing

If Greg could pull the Region Bara Magna and Planet Bara Magna twist, he can pull the Star-Red Star and Light-on-Bara-Magna-Red Star twist. The Red Star was built on Bara Magna north of the mountains, shortly after Mata Nui was successfully built, as a means for him to find Bara Magna. It's not on the map, but it's on Bara Magna, which is.

@Satellite Jack - Sorry, I meant Cendox, or whatever the yellow snowspeeder is. Red Agori Vehicle rider = Kortitius IMO.

Forgot about Cendox. I guess the other Agori mentioned are other riders. The one Tarduk said was creepy is probably the Baranus rider. He looks like a Halloween edition or something. And speaking of him, what tribe do you think he's from? Black and orange.....

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, the mysterious symbols=Matoran language. It just clicked into my head when described.

Edited by Satellite Jack

Forgot about Cendox. I guess the other Agori mentioned are other riders. The one Tarduk said was creepy is probably the Baranus rider. He looks like a Halloween edition or something. And speaking of him, what tribe do you think he's from? Black and orange.....

Non-regressed Zesk or a Vulcanus Agori.

Non-regressed Zesk or a Vulcanus Agori.

The Skopio rider definitely looks like a non-regressed Zesk, but not really Baranus'. I bet Mata Nui uses the Ignika to... un-regress... a Zesk.

The Skopio rider definitely looks like a non-regressed Zesk, but not really Baranus'. I bet Mata Nui uses the Ignika to... un-regress... a Zesk.

They could both be un-regressed couldn't they?

They could both be un-regressed couldn't they?

But they would look they same, like all Zesk look the same, or at least similar. The Baranus rider is probably just a Vulcanus Agori, like you said, albeit a creepier one.

But why would lightning come out of it? And doesn't the red star orbit the EO closely? Dunno, but I wouldn't like that twist.

Anyway, the serial was good. Better written than most of the recent ones, and it introduces some new characters.

Skidonius was kind of a creep

I lol'd. XD

He must live in Creep Pervo Canyon.

So... I wonder why the tablet had Matoran characters on it? Lets see... the letter could have been A, C, or U.

~Bunda

Edit: Ohlook, I'm a Knight now. Lol, I must have posted at least 450 replies in this topic, probably more. XD

Edited by Bundalings

But why would lightning come out of it? And doesn't the red star orbit the EO closely? Dunno, but I wouldn't like that twist.

Anyway, the serial was good. Better written than most of the recent ones, and it introduces some new characters.

I lol'd. XD

He must live in Creep Pervo Canyon.

So... I wonder why the tablet had Matoran characters on it? Lets see... the letter could have been A, C, or U.

~Bunda

Edit: Ohlook, I'm a Knight now. Lol, I must have posted at least 450 replies in this topic, probably more. XD

I doubt it matters what letter it is exactly. I mean, I hope it's not like, "I found this symbol: It's an R. I found this symbol: It's an O. I found this symbol: It's an F. I found this symbol: It's an L. What are the Great Beings trying to tell us?"

Here's some food for thought -- the Red Star was invented in 2001. Bara Magna, Spherus Magna, and all this greater cosmic stuff did not enter the world of Bionicle until '05-'06. So the Red Star has to be something that can be explained by stuff from the original story bible, in which Mata Nui did not have any mission related to the Shattering.

-Ikk

Here's some food for thought -- the Red Star was invented in 2001. Bara Magna, Spherus Magna, and all this greater cosmic stuff did not enter the world of Bionicle until '05-'06. So the Red Star has to be something that can be explained by stuff from the original story bible, in which Mata Nui did not have any mission related to the Shattering.

-Ikk

It might not have been explained at all, seeing as the original ending was Mata Nui just waking up, I doubt they would have shed light on it's purpose. It was probably something from MNOLG that was made important when the Shattering concept was made.

Never expected something like that. It's definitely worth that awful second part of Reign of Shadows. Let's just hope this serial'll be less random, than 2008 serials.

Tablets with Matoran languages do make sense here. If Bara Magna was the part of Spherus Magna...

Y'know, sometimes I wish that the Red Star'll never be explained. I just want it to be this mysterious thing that floats in the sky and does important things in every universe/planet that we visit in the BIONICLE Universe.

That, or I hope that the Red Star is revealed to be a satellite full of Ottsels. That would be teh epic win.

This might sound stupid and pointless but could the red star be Spherus Magna?? No...take that back...I think it's the place where the Great Beings used it as a refuge after Spherus Magna shattered...because they later found refuge and the Red Star could just be the place....I don't know....(Kansas).....just throwing ideas here and there....

Toa Mata Nui

Y'know, sometimes I wish that the Red Star'll never be explained. I just want it to be this mysterious thing that floats in the sky and does important things in every universe/planet that we visit in the BIONICLE Universe.

Yes please.

Though we know that to not be the case, since Greg said it would be explained later.

~Bunda

Yes please.

Though we know that to not be the case, since Greg said it would be explained later.

~Bunda

IMO, it would be cool if the Red Star was just that - a Red Star. Gali was just hallucinating from the trauma of seeing the island of Mata Nui being wiped clean.

Although I still like my idea that the Red Star is a beacon on Bara Magna.

Never expected something like that. It's definitely worth that awful second part of Reign of Shadows. Let's just hope this serial'll be less random, than 2008 serials.

Tablets with Matoran languages do make sense here. If Bara Magna was the part of Spherus Magna...

Second part? I don't see a second up yet...