VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Now for wild assumptions about who these invisible guys are, and why they attacked the Skrall. Could they be from where the Skrall dared no to go perhaps?

Very, very interesting serial indeed. Already blows every 2008 serial out of the water. So we now know why the Skrall do what they do and who Tuma is (well, a bit at least). What I found interesting is Tuma mentioning "the book of Cervatus". I've heard that before... but where?

The new serial looks promising. Hope the other two follow suit. I'm most interested in these mysterious invisible shapeshifters. First thought I had was Makuta, but no.... just no....

-Z

The new serial looks promising. Hope the other two follow suit. I'm most interested in these mysterious invisible shapeshifters. First thought I had was Makuta, but no.... just no....

-Z

What if it was releated to the green original substance the Makuta came from? I mean, they knew about the Shattering and everything...

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but the Skrall's shield emplem is on the backrounds of the canisters for the 09 summer sets.

Empire of the Skrall looks promising. I am liking the sounds of Malum and the Vorox.

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but the Skrall's shield emplem is on the backrounds of the canisters for the 09 summer sets.

Empire of the Skrall looks promising. I am liking the sounds of Malum and the Vorox.

Yes i noticed that, a bit disapointing though, i wanted a new design for the backround. :hmpf_bad:

The new serial was really good. I just hope it doesn't turn into some lame fan-fictionish randomness like most of the 2008 serials. Greg doesn't like to plan the story much ahead so it might be possible. Though quite possibly the randomness will be kept in Reign of Shadows only. :sceptic:

The serial chapter was quite good. :thumbup:

I know that perhaps it is too "random" but we might see some of those misterious creatures who defeated the Skrall in the future. Perhaps as some of the summer sets....

Eh. The serial was okay.

The best thing about serials in the past was that they let us look into characters we hadn't seen in awhile, due to a new cycle of sets every half year. I'm not as interested in learning about this year's.

That's why the only one I really want to see is Reign of Shadows. I like having the sets I buy mean something beyond their three comics/novels within the six months of their release.

Does anyone feel bad for the Skrall? They lost their homes and were thrown into a hellish location and were forced to do battle with an unstoppable enemy.

But does it mean that their arrogance and cruelty are justified?

Does anyone feel bad for the Skrall? They lost their homes and were thrown into a hellish location and were forced to do battle with an unstoppable enemy.

But does it mean that their arrogance and cruelty are justified?

I think they were already in a hellish location, and they were just being beaten by a superior force doing what the Skrall did to others.

Theory: Evil shape shifting and phasing things are Great Beings. In BiA, the chamber of GBs had them barely visible. :classic:

Is it just me, or is My Lego Network down at the moment?

-Z

I think it's just you - Bundalings' page was loading fine for me just now...

Is it just me, or is My Lego Network down at the moment?

-Z

This would be better in the Bionicle MLN help topic. ;)

And it is fine for me...

Sorry, just thought I'd check since I got a message on mine that says that it's unable to connect to the servers :sceptic:

-Z

Both, but mostly BZP.

Okay then...PM me there...my username on BZPower is BioDudeNui. (And I had to reveal that.......)

I'll give you a list of steps on how to put images on there and how to link them...and your username here is the same as on BZPower right???

On Topic: That 2009 serial was interesting but I wanted to read RoS so bad....!!! :pir-cry_sad: I already miss the MU...

Toa Mata Nui

lol, two headed Spikit. I like that name. So long as it isn't pronounced "spike it." More like "spick it."

win

Anyway, I'm going to assume that the Berix Tarix found in the cave wasn't really Berix.

~Bunda

The two-headed Spikit is guaranteed to make a worse combiner than Spiriah if they try it. :wacko:

Edited by 3D Brickthing

The two-headed Spikit is guaranteed to make a worse combiner than Spiriah if they try it. :wacko:

What is this "Two headed Spikit?"

Also, why does everyone hate Tarix? I just got him, and he is AMAZING. I love him a ton! WAY better than the Mistika.

What is this "Two headed Spikit?"

Also, why does everyone hate Tarix? I just got him, and he is AMAZING. I love him a ton! WAY better than the Mistika.

The Spikit was from the first chapter of the new Skrall serial on BIONICLEstory.com.

I don't have Tarix yet, but I definitely like him a lot. IMO, most people don't like him because the other Glatorian are even better. Tarix is way better than previous canister sets, so people shouldn't be so hard on him.

Ooh! "Berix" was one of the shapeshifters?

Could be, but I like my GB idea more. :tongue:

Also, that mysterious "Skrall" from the first comic could be one of the shape shifters as well right?