Sign in to follow this  
zinnn

List of play features in all Pirates sets

I was thinking that it'd be cool to make a list of play features (i.e. press x for something to happen, or lift this lid to uncover a hidden object, etc) in the existing Pirates sets. Please send suggestions that come to your mind and I'll add them to the first post.

For example:

70411: Treasure Island:

- pull the tree to open the cave entrance

- there's a small hiding spot next to the cave to hide the map

Depends on what classifies as a play feature. Caribbean Clipper, Blackseas Barracuda and pretty much every ship had retractable anchors. The 1992- 1997 ships all had working compasses, and the OG 92 Impeial Flagship  and Skulls Eye Schooner had their rudders attached to their steering wheels and the former could be moved by turning the latter. However, more in line with what you’re talking about, Skull Island had a trapdoor that dropped a minifig into the jail bellow and Redbeard Runner had a feature where the mast could be knocked over to represent battle damage.

Edited by Pirate_King_1982

I would like to see an exhaustive list. For what it's worth, I'll add the crane from various sets most notably Eldorado. Other sets like pirates 3 imperial Fortress and a winch, moreso than a crane.