Krol Zmija Sebastian

KB image question.

I want to create MOCs but the images to attach in each comment of mine has to be 10KB or less. I'm baffled at this new Internet phenomenon. Code, and fonts are vaguely ignored, but ruefully so, I've learned to roleplay to accede storage capacities, like logistics, and can assess foundries... Background removers for images, image inlargers, and somewhat compression. Vectors I can't do.

So, tell me, how do I make 9KB images? 

Are you using an image hosting site like Bricksafe or Flickr? I prefer bricksafe myself. It's easy to use and easy to link to.

Eurobricks doesn't host images, the small amount you get is for avatars or signatures. There are some tips in this thread if you can wade through 11 pages :classic:

Edited by ukbajadave
Typo

On 6/27/2023 at 9:37 PM, Krol Zmija Sebastian said:

Krol S. Iksworbad. 
Testing... Testing...

You can directly show the photo here on the site if you so wish. 

When making a post, on the bottom right of where you are typing your post you should see "Insert other media" option. Click on that and from there the option "Insert image from URL"

Then, paste in the link you just shared:

https://img.roleplayerguild.com/prod/users/eee0e8ab-d755-4737-8c37-380ef93ef3fa.png

And the result is this-

eee0e8ab-d755-4737-8c37-380ef93ef3fa.png

9bb90e3d-9fea-4078-8c99-2730bd42d42a.pngThat worked wonders. My thanks, Moderator VBBN.

Would it be okay if i reevaluate my Images into a new Topic here with the same intentions as before? 

*new topic on the forums, not this topic area.

On 7/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, Krol Zmija Sebastian said:

That worked wonders. My thanks, Moderator VBBN.

Would it be okay if i reevaluate my Images into a new Topic here with the same intentions as before? 

*new topic on the forums, not this topic area.

If you'd like to make more posts about custom Minifigure designs, I'd recommend to post your new thread over in our Minifig Workshop forum https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/90-minifig-customisation-workshop/