Oky

[MA-23 - Nature is after you] Dangers of Umbara

During the Battle of Umbara, the 501st troopers not only had to deal with the technologically advanced Umbarans and endure their cruel Jedi general Pong Krell, but also the dangerous local plants and creatures, such as the tentacled vixus and the flying banshee.

52954994186_b23fefbb5b_z.jpg

52954396192_3ef60b0245_z.jpg

52955442863_a229ac55bb_z.jpg

The tentacles and flying mantis creature are all freakishly wonderful! I remember those scenes so vividly from that 4 episode mini arc of Umbara. General Krell was maybe more despicable than even some CIS Generals, except Grievous. Lastly, I like how you depicted the Umbaran with the green visor helmet that is more accurate. Lego's take on the Umbarans was half hearted IMO. Good luck in the contest!

11 hours ago, Brickshipyard said:

The tentacles and flying mantis creature are all freakishly wonderful! I remember those scenes so vividly from that 4 episode mini arc of Umbara. General Krell was maybe more despicable than even some CIS Generals, except Grievous. Lastly, I like how you depicted the Umbaran with the green visor helmet that is more accurate. Lego's take on the Umbarans was half hearted IMO. Good luck in the contest!

Thanks! The Umbara arc is definitely one of the best arcs of the series, if not the best. It’s so memorable, it’s hard to believe it came out 12 years ago. I also thought the Umbarans needed improvement, and I think these helmets suit them much better. 

Love the energy here! Totally pulls me into the feeling of those amazing episodes. The road stones are a great touch and the little Millicreep Droid looks great.

You've made Krell look so at ease. Really reflects his attitude in the arc.

9 hours ago, LegoBenjamin said:

Hi, could you please tell me the name of the main black part from the banshee?

Do you mean the Manta Ray part?