Thedbbuildworks

[M4-23 - Minifigure Habitat] - The Barge

".....have you ever been on an imperial prisoner barge?.....
Thought not, I've heard stories from prisoners who made it off Narkina 5... Bakura Prison.....I even met a woman once who claimed she survived the reprogramming institute.... 
The Barges... there's something that happens to you on a ship... no day...no night... the hum of the ships engine is your only friend, you cant tell if its been 3 days, or 6 months...
...its just sweat and time... and the occasional beating." - Unknown Drifter.

52948722747_4996ef19be_k.jpg52949467279_90957735b6_k.jpg52953183139_54a40d3b54_b.jpg

Please accept this entry to the category Mini-figure Habitat.

I set myself the challenge to build all four categories at once, so i couldn't re-use parts from one for the other.
Particularly in this MOC, i found myself struggling for parts as i left it to last.
what i wanted was to give the effect of claustrophobia, and discomfort, which lead to me adopting a 16x8 base (the trim is just decorative and doesn't count toward the MOC)
Of the mocs i've made, this is the one i want to expand and build at a larger scale, with more characters and an upper level for imperial crew.

Character Manifest:

Prisoner: PK-663  - Iktotchi Male - 32 
Crime: resisting arrest,public nuisance, dissent
Sentence: 635 Cycles
Remaining: 582 Cycles

Prisoner: PK-7475 - Quarren Male - 56
Crime: delivery of defective goods, dissent
Sentence: 1176 Cycles
Remaining: 1123 Cycles

Prisoner: R-44 - Human Female - 24
Crime: Please refer to the Imperial Security Bureau
Sentence: Please refer to the Imperial Security Bureau
Remaining: Please refer to the Imperial Security Bureau

I hope you like it

Edited by Thedbbuildworks
Additional photo added

Your story makes me want to go huddle in a corner and sob quietly to myself. Great writing! The light shining through your build creates a nice atmosphere too.

Great scene and story! The lightning is great, it really creates a atmosphere of claustrophobia! I feel with those poor fellas and hope to hear more of their story in the future!

these three are always welcome on the mercenaries side of things :classic:, the build itself is great, lighting and story are good.