Sign in to follow this  
WoodwardBricks

[M4-23 - Rogue Clone] - The Escape Pod Encampment

The Escape Pod Encampment

Trooper CT-672 finally broke free of the empire's control. He commandeered an escape pod from his star destroyer and crashed down on the nearby planet of Aynaboni (the same planet the "Bad Batch" had a mission on). CT-672 (for lack of a better name due to his recent escape) has set up his camp near the crash site and plans to relax off-grid without the harsh schedule of the empire thrust on his back.

CT-672 Eating Lunch

I enjoyed shaping the rocks and shores of the island, which are based on the planet Aynaboni, although with many liberties taken due to its limited amount of screen time. My favorite technique was using dice pieces to create the escape pod.

Inside of Escape Pod

Make sure to check out my Flickr! It isn't much right now, as it is a new account, but I plan on putting more MOCs there later.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/198191610@N04/

Enjoy!

Wonderful scene! The escape pod and camp site look great and i really like vegetation, especially the reed. And there is some nice parts usage for the palm tree.

And welcome to the forum! :classic:

Glad to have you on the forum! This is a fantastic scene. I love how you used the dice pieces inside the pod. The sloped plates for the terrain are nicely done. And I don't think I've ever seen someone use a minifigure hand as a utensil before. It's brilliant!

22 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Wonderful scene! The escape pod and camp site look great and i really like vegetation, especially the reed. And there is some nice parts usage for the palm tree.

And welcome to the forum! :classic:

Thank you! The palm tree and reeds are actually both inspired by the flowerpot gwp. The pieces lent themselves well to the shaping I wanted to achieve!

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Glad to have you on the forum! This is a fantastic scene. I love how you used the dice pieces inside the pod. The sloped plates for the terrain are nicely done. And I don't think I've ever seen someone use a minifigure hand as a utensil before. It's brilliant!

Thanks a lot! I’m very proud of those sloped plates. And that utensil was a pain to position without any attachment!

On 5/29/2023 at 2:11 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

I completely missed that minifigure hand space fork utensil! It's such a clever detail!

Thank you! Its shape lends itself very well to utensils, so I'm surprised that I haven't seen it used like such before.

The very first time I saw this MOC I thought could be the winner of the contest!!!

Real good job!!!

Edited by dmonti79