Sign in to follow this  
Danny_Boy4

[M4-23 - 12x12 Rogue Clone] – Jek-14 The Sith Clone

For the "Rogue Clone" category I wanted to make something unique so though what unique clone stories are there, and then I remembered the Yoda Chronicles from 2013. Jek-14, the Sith Clone created to fight the Jedi and how when offered to choose sides Jek decided that he would choose no side. Jek wanted to be left alone and build beautiful things. I build the scene when he escaped to Hoth and met the younglings, he was showing them colorful builds only seconds before being interrupted by Anakin and getting captured by General Grievous. I don't have the official Jek-14 minifigure so i made a purist custom version.

Jek-14-thumnail.png.Jek-14noeyes.jpgJek-14-rightnoeyes.jpgJek-14-left.jpgJek-14-back.jpgJek-14-E-Wing-Open-noeyes.jpgJek-14-E-Wing-Land.jpgJek-14-E-Wing.jpgJek-14-E-Wing2.jpgJek-14-E-Wing-Back.jpg

Edited by Danny_Boy4
Added thumnail

Very nice, I especially like that E-wing.

(Just a heads up, though, you might want to re-upload this with the eyes unedited. In the rules it says you can't edit any of the lego bricks in your submission. This moc is a clear frontrunner even without the editing, so I'd hate for them to disqualify it.)

The way you built up Jek force building is very nicely done as well. I like the use of the chi pieces.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Very nice, I especially like that E-wing.

(Just a heads up, though, you might want to re-upload this with the eyes unedited. In the rules it says you can't edit any of the lego bricks in your submission. This moc is a clear frontrunner even without the editing, so I'd hate for them to disqualify it.)

The way you built up Jek force building is very nicely done as well. I like the use of the chi pieces.

Thanks, I changed the eyes back. I won't want to get disqualified for something like that :)

You're welcome to show a shot with editing, but make sure your primary shot doesn't have scene altering edits please :classic:

I know this build is about Jek as a rogue clone, but I have to say the E-Wing really sets this build apart. Such a great job at this scale. TLG needs to take some notes!