Sign in to follow this  
X-Alliance

[MOC] looking for help to rebuild a castle designed by Jason (The Brick Stop) that still has no instructions published

Hi there! :)

As I mentioned in my introduction post in the new members area I lack every bit of talent when it comes to building lego without an instruction and maybe someone here can help me with a problem that's following me for over a year now...

Jason Brown from The Brick Stop designed several MOCs including some within the classic castle theme. He mostly publishes PDF instructions for them but I was lucky enough to fall in love with one of his creations whose instructions can't be purchased anywhere and that means that I just don't know how to build this great nameless castle MOC on my own. :/

You can see the one existing picture of this MOC on pinterest and also during the intro of Duckbrick's video on another of Jason's creations (that already got its PDF) at 00:50.

On his own channel Jason recently commented that he is a dad now and as great as this is I think now it's even less likely that he spends his time publishing instructions to an old project considering the fact that already one year ago the responded to my email saying that he doesn't find the time for this amidst his current MOCs (e.g. Star Wars and D&D).

Right now I have no hope to see Jason publish these instructions within the next two years and so my only other plan is to ask here if anybody already built this MOC or considers doing so after reading my post so I can talk to someone who gives me advice how to build this beauty on my own. :)

Sould someone be willing to build it and then sell it to me for material's cost that may be an option too.

In both cases I would then of course buy one existing castle instruction from Jason to honor his creativity!

And yes: I know I am grasping at straws here and I am prepared to hear that I am crazy so don't feel bad if you feel like you can't help me with this.

Thanks a lot still for listening to my problem! :)

Edited by X-Alliance

There are plenty of other people's MOCs that are similar in style. You could follow those but change colours if necessary to suit the faction you are building for.