Sign in to follow this  
X-Alliance

Hello, X-Alliance is around. :)

Hi there! :)

As a child of the 1980s like many other people here I grew up with the clasic castle sets and I ended up liking Black Knights and Forestmen the most. For 30 years my old sets waited on the shelf and just two years ago the great MOCs on the internet made me fall in love with classic castle again and I began thinking about upgrading some of the original sets.

First I got two 6077 sets (which I didn't have as a child) and tried to build one bigger improved reimaginationed forestmen river tower but I soon realised that I have no talent to do that and therefore I keep both original towers on my shelf and I despite my failure I am happy that they are with me now the way they are.  :)

Now I put my creativity into creating custom covers for my most beloved PS4 games and dvds and that is working out very well - mostly because I operate by finding great existing artwork online and only add some finishing touches so the credit mostly goes to other people. Nevetheless I enjoy my versions of these covers very much because they manage to capture the essence of my experience with the game or movie. I also do these covers for games that I wish existed so even if I still can't play these games they not longer only exist in my head but also as an imagined cover on my shelf.

But there is one MOC project that haunts me for over a year that I really wish to build but unfortunately only one picture by the creator is on the internet and he didn't publish instructions for that so now I'm trying to maybe get some help here and finally get a great home for my recently collected Wolfpack Squad. :)

Cheers!