Sign in to follow this  
hmanmufc

man utd kits

hi all

just joined and been trying to figure out how to get a man utd minifugure done finding it hard to find any decent pics to use, and don't have photo shop to edit anything.

anyone got any ideas or anyone done anything before, ideally looking for the 3 kits from the 1999 season so the home one, the white away one and the champions league one

thanks 

mark

First off welcome to Eurobricks, I'm trying to understand your question and I need your help. What is UTD stand for? Do you have any prior experience with creating a custom figure? I'm not trying to put you down I'm trying to understand your skill level and where I can help you. Reference photos would help myself and any others willing to help you. I look forward to working with you.   

2 hours ago, Project Black Brick said:

First off welcome to Eurobricks, I'm trying to understand your question and I need your help. What is UTD stand for? Do you have any prior experience with creating a custom figure? I'm not trying to put you down I'm trying to understand your skill level and where I can help you. Reference photos would help myself and any others willing to help you. I look forward to working with you.   

They are asking for someone to design decals for the 1999 season Manchester United football kit.

hi thanks for the reply, yes as said above was looking for manchester united kits decal for mini figure, i have have somehow managed to get the images ready I'm now trying to find out the sizes i need to reduce the to so that they will go on the miniatures, have found the dimensions for the torso, now trying to find the size required for the legs, so i want to put badge on top of the legs, and some socks onto the legs also. any ideas?

thanks again

18 hours ago, hmanmufc said:

any ideas?

There is a huge amount of information generated over years in the index / guidelines thread. Dimensions of figures, templates, how to request help designing graphics that look lego-like, how to print them, etc.