jelletv

MOC Duolingo

Hello Eurobricks members here is my latest MOC which is based on Duolingo the Owl.
Duolingo is a LEGO ideas project I made to encourage more people to learn a new language in a fun and playful way.
Together with your support, Duolingo can fly to the end :)

WHAT IS DUOLINGO
Duolingo is a free language app, where you can learn to read, write and understand different languages yourself. Duolingo is one of the best language apps in the world. You can learn more than 70 different languages including French, English, Spanish, Hindi, and many more.
Duolingo the owl is your digital friend who will learn new languages with you.

The project includes Duolingo the mascot itself and some accessories for Duolingo.
  • An open folded book
  • Pile of books
  • Smartphone
  • Travel case
  • Treasure chest with Gems/Lingots
  • More than 20 kinds of flags

webp

Functions of Duolingo
Duolingo has wings that you can individually move up and down with your hands.
It is also possible to switch Duolingo's legs with a pair of legs so that he can sit.
On the back of Duolingo there are a number of studs that you can attach something to.

webp

Book
In the unfolded book, you can find two flags. Under each of the two flags you can read a sentence (Hello my name is…) translated into the language indicated by the flag. You can replace the flags and the accompanying text to whatever kind of language you want.

webp

webp

lovely, very well done. Though you are missing one of the languages I'm learning on Duolingo (Latin)

On 4/5/2023 at 1:00 AM, Agent Kallus said:

lovely, very well done. Though you are missing one of the languages I'm learning on Duolingo (Latin)

I am very happy to hear that you like my project:)

I will try to make the latin flag, it just won't be easy to make it in separate LEGO bricks.

On 4/6/2023 at 4:28 AM, Umbra-Manis said:

Nicely done! Would be fun to see some duolingo memes recreated with this owl.

Nice to hear that you like it, What memes do you like to see made with duolingo?