BrickJagger

Lego Icons 10332 Medieval Town Square Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, Lion King said:

?

Thank you. 

You asked if the LKC is true to it's original version.  The LKC is a new set just with easter eggs within the set to other older lego sets like the little yellow castle the kid is playing with and somethings like the black trees etc.  

Not sure if there's someone who follows these things more closely than me that might know, but is it likely that the wolf pack minifigure parts are likely to come to bricks and pieces? And if so, any idea how long this usually takes after a set has been released? Cheers!

26 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Not sure if there's someone who follows these things more closely than me that might know, but is it likely that the wolf pack minifigure parts are likely to come to bricks and pieces? And if so, any idea how long this usually takes after a set has been released? Cheers!

Usually a non-exclusive sets' parts (minifig parts too) come at some point to PAB. I'd say 3-6 months after the set goes to retail.

No doubt about that. Usually I like to wait a bit before ordering minifig parts/accessoires until its fairly sure no new set comes out with the same minifig prints.