admin (if this is in the wrong place, can you please move it to the right one please)

Hi all hoping somebody can help.

I bought model mould King, 17028, to rebuild as the effersen rotator,

(As a quadriplegic me and my carer have rebuilt it,)

We are having trouble connecting the remotes to the certain functions and also the drive shaft between the rear axle to the front axle keeps breaking. I've ordered some metal universal joints, as a quadriplegic, though I cannot fix it, myself and my care team cannot help me.

Is there any body based in the UK that is willing to help out and look at the truck for me and see if they can help out.

it is driving me up the wall. As I can't do it, myself in person only know how to fix it, but as a disabled person that cannot use their fingers, I can't do it, (which is a pain)

I would love to add more vehicles to my collection in the future already spoken with Michael/s Chris, and I have another truck, which I'm looking to build, if can get the parts from brick link, if there is somebody in the Midlands that is willing to help build it, I am more than welcome for the help.

Hoping admin allows this post and also much appreciated if the community comes to my aid and can help. Even if I have to post the truck to Europe to be fixed, I don't mind doing it.

There is a local trucking company around 10 km for me that has one of these trucks in real working truck, and I would like to sticker and graphic decal so it looks the same.

955E2A9A-3FD1-463C-B14E-17441A594F6D.jpeg

59 minutes ago, thequeenjo said:

Hi all hoping somebody can help.

Hi and welcome to EB.

Given the situation, we will of course leave it here in the Technic forum, until a solution for the truck's problem is found.
@efferman , or others, please feel free to use this topic if you have any ideas how to help.

For future topics, the clone brand models need to be posted in the Community forum (https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/7-community/).
Anything you or your team needs on the Forum, please let me know via PM, I will help creating posts or uploading images or videos etc...:thumbup:
I have also boosted your post count to 10, so you can send PMs, too.

Hi, for the universal joint (drive shaft)  problem, can you please make a picture from the underside. In which situation the u-joint is breaking?

Pleas use for the Pictures an external Picture host, so we can see a better quality.

Edit: is there somthing like this: https://sbrick.com/product/sbrick-plus/ mounted in the tower behind the cab?

Edited by efferman

Find my phone, I cannot send it on here, it won’t let me it’s the driveshaft from the rear differential to the front four-wheel-drive part of the truck,

I wish I could send it to somebody to be fixed, and just get it sorted. It’s not a good idea. I’ve also ordered some metal differentials so far it doesn’t break again

Without seeing this, could you have the differential in upside down? That would make it spin the drive shaft the opposite way and snap at a universal joint.

8 hours ago, MinusAndy said:

That would make it spin the drive shaft the opposite way and snap at a universal joint.

Exactly my theory, but iam still waiting for Pictures

Edit: she has send me a picture and the Differential in the front axle is mounted in the wrong way.

52663310805_412e7a0f78_c.jpg

Mouldking rotator belly shot by Michael Wirth, auf Flickr

Edit²

It should look like this

52663348725_0ef31dd569_c.jpg

Effersen rotator belly shot by Michael Wirth, auf Flickr

Edited by efferman

thanks Michael, so glad you've done that, will swap it over. And also I've got your PDF as well. Will order all the new rotors and the controller like you said and go from there.

Hopefully I can get everything working properly hopefully. Will keep everybody posted