Lixander

Hello! I`m Andrew

I was born in the capital of Romania - Bucharest, and I live in here since then; it is a pretty nice city, but has some down-sides.

I got my first Lego set at about the age of 5, probably a classic and cheap system set from the market; still have a sack of pieces from those rip-off sets. Anyway, as I grew up I got to see the Hero Factory and Technic sets; as I am found of mechanics, in general, I started to get more Technic sets and eventually, to dream of an RC Technic car.

I really liked the Madoca`s RC MOC`s and I wished to get one in hands. As I got closer to the final secondary school year, I dumped the Lego for some years.

I got back slowly, after about 2-3 years, buying and building my first completely RC Lego, despite being a rip-off.

After another 2 years, here I am, with about 3-5 Technic sets, 3 RC rip-off sets and about 700 loose parts, excluding the buggy motors, which are not original, as you probably guessed, which are part of a baja-truck MOC.

The last year I made my first MOC`s, discovering that I really like the off-road side of motor-sports, I got into this niche with Lego. My last 4 MOC`s are made for off-road.

So, here is my last MOC, a retro truggy (truck + buggy); hope I will be writing again soon.

Truggy mk.2 RENDER 1.png

8 minutes ago, Viper Knight said:

Of course you are welcomed into the Eurobricks Party!

Thanks for the welcoming :))