LEGO_42154.jpg

Performance with maximum power. This is the 2022 Ford GT - a supercar that gets your heart pumping on and off the track. Now you can bring this racing icon into your home. Prepare for a challenging building project with this LEGO® Technic version of the race car. Marvel at authentic features such as rear-wheel drive with differential, V6 engine, independent suspension, steering, opening doors and opening hood.

Buildable model car: Recreate all the details of the real-life supercar with the adult LEGO® Technic Ford GT 2022 (42154).
Start the engines: This Ford GT model has the same details as the real car: V6 engine with moving pistons, independent wheel suspension and front axle steering
Admire the Details: Take your time assembling details like the rear-wheel drive differential, opening doors, adjustable rear wing and opening hood
Gift for car lovers: This buildable model of a supercar is intended for adult LEGO® builders and Ford fans. The fascinating construction project lets you create a detailed collector's item for display
Dimensions: The 1:12 scale model is 9 cm high, 39 cm long and 18 cm wide
Practical instructions: With the help of the LEGO® Builder app you always have your building instructions at hand. Cool features let you zoom and rotate 3D views of the models, save sets, and track your build progress
Where is your journey taking you? The LEGO® Technic universe includes numerous models that are specially tailored to adult fans and offer a particularly challenging building experience
High Quality: LEGO® Technic elements meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and snap together reliably every time
Safety first: LEGO® Technic elements are drop, heat, pressure and torsion tested and analyzed to meet strict global safety standards

More images at: https://www.lego.com/en-in/kids/sets/technic/2022-ford-gt-4be99bba849a28fdd757834ac32c0d60

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Dark Blue... 

I'm not a Car Technic kid, but i bought Bugatti because of Dark blue colored Panels.. i mean i like Dark blue Set , so this set(Box) will sit beside on my Bugatti(un-open) 😅😅

At the first sight looks way better than Ferrari and Porsche

Edited by 1gor

11 minutes ago, Seasider said:

How have they done the headlights ? New parts ?

Seems like the same corner panel part as in the Firefighter Aircraft, but in Trans-Clear :-)

Again: Nice parts pack and the overall look is good. Basic functions steering, piston movement, rear suspension and lifting of the spoiler (compare both pics from the rear, there is a lime lever under the rear end).

Edited by Jundis

It looks great! Nicely priced too. A ton of recolors and new panels in dark blue are very welcome.

But… This might be overreacting, but seriously: Why can’t Lego stick to the wheelarch panels they already have? Why does this need ANOTHER two sets of new wheelarches? I was hoping since this set was announced to be dark blue, it would allow for some more color swaps in MOCs, but I guess not. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by LvdH

They are. Look at the side view. Similar design to the also new arches in the Daytona.

Oh right yeah.. I already had a strange feeling when I first saw those wheel arches, but I wasn't sure. The new one seem to be 11 x 2 x 5

WOOHOO I can finally build my ultimate technic 1:8 porsche in dark blue thanks to this sets new recplors!

This set itself is very nice as well of course!.

As a car set: looks amazing.

As a parts pack: if you like dark blue, this is the greatest set ever.

As a Technic set: not the worst but still, really boring.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Oh right yeah.. I already had a strange feeling when I first saw those wheel arches, but I wasn't sure. The new one seem to be 11 x 2 x 5

Strange, to me the front arches look like a recolor of 42125 Ferrari and the back arches the similar older type with a straight top.

Edited by jensrodi

8 minutes ago, jensrodi said:

Strange, to me the front arches look like a recolor of 42125 Ferrari and the back arches the similar older type with a straight top.

Yes, there's 2 different types of fender pieces.

It looks nice, but too many details are made with stickers, and when I think of Ford GT - is definitely not this model.

I like this scale. It is much harder to build in this scale, than in 1:10. And it actually looks better, than the latest 1:10 cars.

I like the dark blue color, I want to collect more blue parts, and the pricing will allow that.

I see rear suspension, but I'm not sure about the front one. With front suspension, it would have more functions, then the Porsce have. Very good direction.

13 minutes ago, kodlovag said:

I like this scale. It is much harder to build in this scale, than in 1:10. And it actually looks better, than the latest 1:10 cars.

I like the dark blue color, I want to collect more blue parts, and the pricing will allow that.

I see rear suspension, but I'm not sure about the front one. With front suspension, it would have more functions, then the Porsce have. Very good direction.

At first glance I assumed this to match up with the previous models, like the 42125 Ferrari, but that’s not the case (?) What scale is this supposed to be?

Better looking than I expected. Actually one of the better looking Technic cars ever. I also like the intermediate scale. Looks like a great parts pack with lots of dark blue stuff where no expense is spared in the usage of dark blue.

The pictures from the back seem to indicate some kind of suspension, if you look closely to the bottom where you can get a glimpse of the insides.

Strangely enough, no photos from the side.

Edited by Erik Leppen

19 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

The pictures from the back seem to indicate some kind of suspension, if you look closely to the bottom where you can get a glimpse of the insides.

Well the description literally says:

"Admire authentic features like the rear-wheel drive with differential, working V6 engine, independent suspension on all wheels, front steering, opening doors and opening hood."

Whay the liftable spoiler is not mentioned?

If I counted correctly, width is 21L. I think, with these wheels diff with suspension doesn't fit there?

I rechecked, and it seems, that with these wheels width would be ~23L. Maybe counted wrong, or there finally is some axle with specific end, that can be connected to something, that goes in to differential?

Some white pins?

2023-01-01_13h48_04.png

41 minutes ago, Jurss said:

I rechecked, and it seems, that with these wheels width would be ~23L

Agreed 

I like the set, looks very good, the scale is nice, and the dark blue parts... :wub:

I am not the kind of person that takes much interest in LEGO Technic (not owning a single set from the theme), but upon seeing this set, really liked it quite a lot (perhaps even too much). I feel that designers have done a good job, does look quite a lot like Ford GT. :pir-thumb: