Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minuti fa, senza titolo ha detto:

Sì, ofc. Non riuscivo proprio a ricordare dove l'ho sentito. Ma penso ancora che sia del tutto possibile.

I really hope so.. because waiting two years to not have all the villains would be a joke :-P

1 hour ago, LegendaryArticuno said:

Personally, I don't care about NWH anymore... it's way too late.

Time to start focusing and releasing Spiderverse 2 sets. Need a Spiderman 2099 reprint ASAP.

Too late for that too, no tie ins this yearso far, hopefully that 100€ set is spiderverse based.

16 minutes ago, Goofster said:

Too late for that too, no tie ins this yearso far, hopefully that 100€ set is spiderverse based.

Yes, that would be good.

On 4/8/2023 at 5:22 PM, BrickBob Studpants said:

Personally, I think it’s a decent year with the NWH set, CMF S2, and the rumoured AT being the clear highlights. Most people are indeed disappointed though, especially with the way Quantumania was treated and the missing characters in the GotG V3 sets. Then there’s the buildable objects and characters :grin:

Yeah that how I feel too, i think the year has been pretty good so far. I'm happy with the quinjet and hulkbuster having missed previous versions of them. The gotg sets are a bit lacking but I'll pick them up when they are discounted. 

I'm looking forward to the Avengers Tower and cmf. The spiderman art set could be good and a few of the unrevealed sets are intriguing. 

There are quite a few sets I'm not picking up, but that leaves money free for other themes. Rivendell, the new pirate set and the new ninjago city are all on my list. 

A bit off-topic… I'm not following the Harry Potter forum much these days, but it seems like Lego is implementing buildable items in that theme as well

3 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

A bit off-topic… I'm not following the Harry Potter forum much these days, but it seems like Lego is implementing buildable items in that theme as well

They have been doing that for more than two years now :tongue:

48 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

Lo fanno da più di due anni ormai:lingua:

I don't follow the forum, but I do follow the theme….. if you're referring to last year's dragon, or the big minifigures of 2021 well, that's not what I mean when I talk about implementing…………

46 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I don't follow the forum, but I do follow the theme….. if you're referring to last year's dragon, or the big minifigures of 2021 well, that's not what I mean when I talk about implementing…………

What about the set with the owl, books, wand and glasses, tho? What about the owl? What about dobby's UCS sock?

Like, if anything, Harry Potter was the first theme to do it.

Edited by PGBQW

last year 1. this year at least 3

52 minuti fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Tipo, semmai, Harry Potter è stato il primo tema a farlo.

doing 1 a year is not what I mean when I talk about implementation, but by now I know that with you it is a waste of time

7 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

last year 1. this year at least 3

doing 1 a year is not what I mean when I talk about implementation, but by now I know that with you it is a waste of time

You literally said they just started doing buildable items. We told you they already did buildable items in the past.

I don't know what you think implementation means, but they already did it. Over 2 years ago.

1 ora fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Hai letteralmente detto che hanno appena iniziato a fare oggetti costruibili. Ti abbiamo detto che in passato hanno già fatto oggetti costruibili.

Non so cosa pensi che significhi implementazione, ma l'hanno già fatto. Oltre 2 anni fa.

I mentioned that they increased the buildable items, specifying that in the past they made less.  I told you that last year they made one, this year three, do you think I mean that they introduced them this year?  Finally, I "literally" told you that this is not my language and I use google translate, looking for grammar or translation errors in what I write does not make you look cool, on the contrary.  I try hard to understand what you all are saying and try to contribute to the conversation (as much as possible).  If you don't want to make a little effort to understand what I'm saying you can avoid my comments, since it's not the first time you annoy me with your megablocks

Edited by Legocentrico

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

I said that they have increased the buildable items, specifying that in the past years they made less. 

Have they, though? Marvel has four so far this year (two helmets/masks, Venomised Groot, and Cap’s Shield), so one less than last year (Groot, Gauntlet, Hulkbuster, BP bust, and Mjolnir). 

Harry Potter has two this year, which is one more than last year, but one less than in 2021 and the same number as in 2020 :shrug_oh_well:

Star Wars has been consistent from the get-go with 3 yearly helmets and 1-2 buildable figures.

20 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

L'hanno fatto, però? La Marvel ne ha quattro finora quest'anno (due caschi/maschere, Venomised Groot e Cap's Shield), quindi uno in meno rispetto all'anno scorso (Groot, Gauntlet, Hulkbuster, BP bust e Mjolnir).

Harry Potter ne ha due quest'anno, che è uno in più rispetto all'anno scorso, ma uno in meno rispetto al 2021 e lo stesso numero del 2020:shrug_oh_beh:

Star Wars è stato coerente fin dall'inizio con 3 caschi annuali e 1-2 figure costruibili.

and 3 buildable figures, one of which has replaced the classic set we've all been waiting for (interrupting a tradition that started in 2015).

Harry Potter is getting a Patronum, buildable Dobby and Hogwarts ground, all in the same wave (in 2021 the “D2C” came later, and I don't understand what you mean by 2020 when we've only been the owl…)

however I've only had the impression that lego is pushing objects instead of playsets than in the past not only in marvel.  If none of you have this impression, it means that I imagined it

37 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Harry Potter is getting a Patronum, buildable Dobby and Hogwarts ground, all in the same wave (in 2021 the “D2C” came later, and I don't understand what you mean by 2020 when we've only been the owl…)

If the Hogwarts Grounds set counts as a buildable object, so does the 2018 microscale one. And technically, all sets are buildable objects, it’s just the scale that differs :wink: In 2020, we also had the Monster Book of Monsters as a GWP

B2T: 

40 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

and 3 buildable figures, one of which has replaced the classic set we've all been waiting for (interrupting a tradition that started in 2015).

Those are a separate product category though, like the mechs and Mighty Micros. They’re basically an upgrade to the 2012 constraction figures

45 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

If the Hogwarts Grounds set counts as a buildable object, so does the 2018 microscale one. And technically, all sets are buildable objects, it’s just the scale that differs :wink: In 2020, we also had the Monster Book of Monsters as a GWP

B2T: 

Those are a separate product category though, like the mechs and Mighty Micros. They’re basically an upgrade to the 2012 constraction figures

I refer to the brickset archive.  sure all lego sets are buildable, minifigures are buildable too so we never really had minifigures.  you won

(Of course the microscale castle was counted, in fact it is the only buildable object / no playset of 2018…)

Edited by Legocentrico

2 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Finally, I "literally" told you that this is not my language and I use google translate, looking for grammar or translation errors in what I write does not make you look cool, on the contrary

Good for you? English isnt my first language either, and that's not what I'm complaining about either?

You said something that was factually not the case and when I told you, you just decided to double down.

2 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

If you don't want to make a little effort to understand what I'm saying you can avoid my comments

But I do understand what you're saying. I'm just saying you're mistaken about this subject, this is not the personal attack you're making it seem to be.

1 hour ago, hvader said:

The Marvels looks good! I think the Lego set will be pretty fun

It does, doesn't it?
Very excited for the movie, and let's hope the set represents it properly :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

Do you guys reckon the set will be the Justice League looking watchtower from the trailer?

If it's made out of big pieces it could explain the ppp ratio

Edited by PGBQW

42 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Do you guys reckon the set will be the Justice League looking watchtower from the trailer?

Seems likely

I really hope the set contains the three Marvels, the villain, and Park Seo-Joon. That'd be a perf set

2 hours ago, PGBQW said:

1 hour ago, Goofster said:

Seems likely

Ooohh, that'd be very cool! :oh:

1 hour ago, hvader said:

I really hope the set contains the three Marvels, the villain, and Park Seo-Joon. That'd be a perf set

I do believe that is the confirmed minifig lineup. Minus a villain, if I remember correctly.

Regards,
Mitch