Lyichir

LEGO Ninjago 2023 Discussion

Yeah I got them from telegram. Hound looks amazing, the bounty looks alright, but the Sora bike….. yeah I’m really hoping as these are prelims they are changed a bit. That bike looks awful. Still hella excited for the hound though.

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

Yeah I got them from telegram. Hound looks amazing, the bounty looks alright, but the Sora bike….. yeah I’m really hoping as these are prelims they are changed a bit. That bike looks awful. Still hella excited for the hound though.

Apparently the goat surprise was revealed a bit early…..

4 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

These are definitely the preliminary pictures that promobricks saw. Anyone know which discord server they leaked on? 

4 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

These are definitely the preliminary pictures that promobricks saw. Anyone know which discord server they leaked on? 

Apparently the goat leaked the empress mech 

Definitely prelim - The blurred pic of Sora's mech posted by @Lego_Minecraft_Goat showed a dark blue brick separator and (possibly) Arin's Spinjitzu tornado (both of which are absent from the new image). The blue on the mech in Goat's picture also looks brighter, and it seems to have less white. 

3 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I’m just kinda disappointed that we aren’t getting the mech we see in the show. But, as I said before, it shouldn’t be too hard to mod. 

I don’t know why the goat is still waiting to end the countdown because it already leaked in other places…

does the goat have preliminary pictures of all the sets? because we saw pictures of zane, cole and heard that the Heatwave Transforming Lava Dragon had a purple dragon energy core

2 minutes ago, Fire-Ninja said:

does the goat have preliminary pictures of all the sets? because we saw pictures of zane, cole and heard that the Heatwave Transforming Lava Dragon had a purple dragon energy core

Too be honest I hope not, and if he does (he probably does) I dont want him to leak them. Id just like to see the sets in full with high quality and multiple pictures, not clawing at some scrappy blurry half-assed prelims. I hope lego takes the hint and just reveals them now. 

This is exactly what happens when LEGO waits too long to reveal sets — we get a bunch of crappy prelim images.

The sets look great tho. The hound and Empress' mech both look fantastic. 

14 minutes ago, fernandoleone932 said:

I don’t know why the goat is still waiting to end the countdown because it already leaked in other places…

I don’t know if the countdown will even give us anything now. He said the mech was his final post.

Something stupid happened that tricked me. Sorry that I lied with the empress pic.

Yes I still have one picture planned for the original date.

Edited by Lego_Minecraft_Goat

Just now, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

Something stupid happened that tricked me. Sorry that I lied with the empress pic

My guy, the amount of work you have done for the community is incredible. Thank you for everything. Hope you get everything sorted and fixed up.

1 minute ago, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

Something stupid happened that tricked me. Sorry that I lied with the empress pic

Hello goat, so you will post the images on you account right, and I see that you got with a better quality right ??

The Goat has also leaked Zane's car.

I really want to see how Jay's dragon looks, especially since it's my most anticipated set, and Empress' mech looks so good.

Also, it's interesting that Jay is using dark blue as his primary colour tho. Guess they want to further distinct him from Nya.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The Goat has also leaked Zane's car.

I really want to see how Jay's dragon looks, especially since it's my most anticipated set, and Empress' mech looks so good.

Also, it's interesting that Jay is using dark blue as his primary colour tho. Guess they want to further distinct him from Nya.

Goat where are the images ?????

@Lego_Minecraft_Goat thanks for the images the race car looks cool enough, can we expect pictures for the Lava Dragon today if you have them and also its crazy to think that the only sets we have no images of currently are the Lava Dragon, the spinners and the Energy Core Temple

holy crap my hype is bursting

lava dragon revealed !

check out this link ! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWX5feNE1RM

jay's dragon is really big wow

7 minutes ago, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

I might do the lava dragon. (it has purple in it for some reason)

yeah the chest is purple and orange, could you post a higher quality image than we already have, and thanks for all the images

i have a theroy, the purple dragon energy core can be inserted in to the stomach of the lava dragon, that seems epic and would love for that to happen