Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Coles supermarkets have got 7638 tow truck for $15.00 and 8402 sports car for $10.00, also BIG W has gone nuts.

8402 sports car $8.76

7638 tow truck $12.88

7639 camper $19.84

7641 city corner $63.93

7642 garage $ 88.00

7686 helicopter transport

Looks like all the retailiers are trying to clear the decks for the 2010 releases.

For anyone interested in the Pirates Range, or the lack of it continouing next year............

Myer has the "Brickbeard's Bounty Ship" 6243 for $99 dollars on special now,of $40 dollars.

For anyone interested in the Pirates Range, or the lack of it continouing next year............

Myer has the "Brickbeard's Bounty Ship" 6243 for $99 dollars on special now,of $40 dollars.

Thanks for that :thumbup: . Because of you and Svelte's great review of this set I picked one up after work today. For some strange reason it didn't come up in the lasso.com.au search for Lego even though it was in the catalogue.

And in other Aussie sales news, there are MISB Fabuland, MIB Star Wars and Classic space sets 20-30% off in my bricklink store. As an added bonus any Aussies that mention this thread will get a free minifig thrown in from the theme they buy, and I'll make sure it's a decent one in good condition.

Edited by hewman

Shesh 150 American for a used Jango slave 1.

When will the S@H sale start.

Edited by DarthSion

And in other Aussie sales news, there are MISB Fabuland, MIB Star Wars and Classic space sets 20% off in my bricklink store.

No walrus... :cry_sad:

:tongue: Yeah, too rich for my blood.

Dec 26 or thereabouts I thought.

Actually, it's the cheapest complete boxed version on bricklink by a mile, and is absolutely mint. Not exactly the cheapest set going around.

No walrus... :cry_sad:

You sure :wink: , I decided to knock 30% off the fabuland, as I thought I could go lower, just for you I'd give two free minifigs per set!

Edited by hewman

I'm sorry but if its ok to talk about how expensive lego is at TRU and whinge about it then it should be for any set.

And I just meant didn't know it went for that much.

Boy lego SW is more expensive the SW toys.

I saw the yellow Lamborghini set in K-Mart today clearanced to $45, down from $95. If it was any colour but yellow, I might be tempted :laugh:

I feel sorry for the second year wave of sets. We've had to look at that Construction Site set since Jan and they still can't get rid of it, whereas all the new stuff is just being tossed out the door like junk :cry_sad:

I'm sorry but if its ok to talk about how expensive lego is at TRU and whinge about it then it should be for any set.

And I just meant didn't know it went for that much.

Boy lego SW is more expensive the SW toys.

No problem, yeah it is a lot of money. Still a fair bit less than I paid for it a couple years ago new (not surprisingly). You would have thought that another Jango set would be released but I guess with all the rumours about next year's set and no word on a new Jango that's kept the price of the Slave 1 high.

I've decided to get into the pirates theme a bit, so want to make some room and fund it through sales if I can, but if it doesn't sell, no big deal.

My apologies for misinterpreting what you meant.

Found two drop ships at my local Kmart tonight. For some reason they were back up to $150 so I gave em a miss.

Will probably regret it, but I don't particularly like the model and they will probably be really hard to resell.

Found two drop ships at my local Kmart tonight. For some reason they were back up to $150 so I gave em a miss.

Will probably regret it, but I don't particularly like the model and they will probably be really hard to resell.

Your going to regret passing on the dropships, but your right, whats with the $150 price point.

I know its cheap, but they have gone back up.

Bring on the 26DEC09 Lego.com sale.......

Especially if they're the 2007 sets!

Has anyone noticed that the Lego 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon has been removed from Australia's Lego.com website?

What's going on with that!!!!!

Your going to regret passing on the dropships, but your right, whats with the $150 price point.

I price checked a few times at K-Mart and they never went down to $90 in my area. They stayed at $150. Maybe it was a glitch.

Yesterday I found the Pirate Advent Calender at Toyworld Nambour. $40, ripoff, but there were only 2 left, so I had to get one....

I price checked a few times at K-Mart and they never went down to $90 in my area. They stayed at $150. Maybe it was a glitch.

Still, 150 ain't bad :wink:

Look what I found, Lego Australias Christmas Website !

Did anybody know about this before ?

Note ; it only lists the major department/discount/mega retailiers though.

Wow :oh:

is this the foreshadow of a lego store in Aus.?

Just thought I would ask a couple of questions.

1. What do you hope to get from the S@H sale?.

2. Anyone or rather any adult care to comment on the Twilight those of you that own it.

I saw the yellow Lamborghini set in K-Mart today clearanced to $45, down from $95. If it was any colour but yellow, I might be tempted :laugh:

I feel sorry for the second year wave of sets. We've had to look at that Construction Site set since Jan and they still can't get rid of it, whereas all the new stuff is just being tossed out the door like junk :cry_sad:

Cool that you found it, at that price I may have to finally pick one up myself for parts :)

'Svelte' you will not believe what pull up at a set of traffic lights three days ago - the very Lamborghini from Lego and it was YELLOW. At least you can see it comming !

To everybody now - Kmart won't be reducing much more Lego till January. If you look closely at the clearance tag there is a date which must be the next price change due. But lots of 2009 sets have AL on their price strips instead of a stock control bar code (I did post some of info previously) - so city corner, tow truck, a couple Star Wars sets , etc, may within a couple of months be getting their yellow slips.

Look what I found, Lego Australias Christmas Website !

Did anybody know about this before ?

Note ; it only lists the major department/discount/mega retailiers though.

Wow - that's pretty cool! It's good to see LEGO Australia have an online presence. Maybe this will help confused parents in some way, or is it just to support the retail stores?

It does seem kind of late out of the gate - if they were planning this, they should have promoted it in the Club magazine where parents could look it up.

lightnintiger, maybe you could summarise all the K-Mart shelf code stuff for us in one place and what the various acronyms and dates mean once more?

If anyone wants the Lamborghini at the k-mart price, good luck finding one. NONE of the K-marts I can easily get to have any in stock :(

The prices continue to fall at Kmart, my wife picked up the Indiana Jones "Temple of Doom" #7199 today for $50 :classic:

The set wasn't on the shelf yesterday so It might have been from a cancelled lay-by or it hadn't been put out on the shelf yet, either way I'm not complaining.

I have previously written that Coles supermarkets this week have 8402 and 7638 on sale. I visited a larger one and found after a lot of searching a shelf full of both - where no one looks - they must not want to sell them - why don't they stick them up the registers and then they'll sell the lot.

I think in a few weeks time if they haven't sold at all, they'll be cleared out for some wacko price.

Went into David Jones today and saw they had 25% off so picked up the Carousel for $300 :)

I've still had no luck finding Emerald Express at Myer though...