Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Bugger the Clone Turbo Tank from Target or K-Mart, BigW have them for $194 normal price so if they have

a % off sale the price will be much more appealing......

I wouldn't wait for a K-Mart % off, since they haven't had one all year.....

Bugger the Clone Turbo Tank from Target or K-Mart, BigW have them for $194 normal price so if they have

a % off sale the price will be much more appealing......

Big W almost never have % off sales.

No sign of the new SW sets at K-Mart Bondi Junction but Bricks to the World now has the four biggest ones in stock.

I saw the CTT at Big W today as well - $194 as well - brisbane city

agree that target sale was not much - much better in previous years - last years medieval village was the best :classic:

Toyworld in Brisbane city had many many lego boxes (packing boxes) at lunchtime in front of the shelves - I could read on the side they had CTT and hoth wampa cave as well as hero factory sets, and the recent fire sets as well - not sure what else there was - couldn't read all the labels

I asked about minifigs - they think series 2 is in sept and then 3 and 4 next year - they spoke like they knew

Toyworld at Parafield have received new SW, city fire theme, oh yeah some Hero Factory....and a long yellow truck with Lego on it's side !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Grabbed the CTT today with a couple of Atlantis impulse sets. The Lego aisle wasn't very well stocked, but at $9 I couldn't pass up the 3.75 inch Star Wars figures. I'm pretty sure if you want a CTT now, $190's likely the best price you'll be seeing for a long time,

Now if my memory serves me correct.......last year one the big chains, I think it was Target in the last week of their sale in Adelaide got the August release instock and was then included in the sale. Think about it city fire and of course SW at 20% off.....one can only HOPE ! That would save Target from having one of the worst product ranges in a sale ever !

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

When into imagine if just off Rundle Mall (Adelaide) and they had all the new Star Wars sets on the shelf with plenty of each. The CTT, Grevous, Slave 1, Palp Shuttle.

They didnt have any prices on them but im guessing they will be retail prices.

I have a friend who is after the new Lamborghini, and any of the old Ferrari sets. Which retail chain seems to stock these?

I think I may have seen the new La Polizi Lambo at either Big W or Kmart but cant recall.

Help me EB, your my only hope..... :laugh: Well unless I just go to all the shops that is.

I have a friend who is after the new Lamborghini, and any of the old Ferrari sets. Which retail chain seems to stock these?

I think I may have seen the new La Polizi Lambo at either Big W or Kmart but cant recall.

Help me EB, your my only hope..... :laugh: Well unless I just go to all the shops that is.

The only place I have seen the lambo is at MYER, I think its a MYER exclusive.

Haven't seen any Ferrari sets in ages (last ones I saw were some of the minifig scale F1 sets)

When into imagine if just off Rundle Mall (Adelaide) and they had all the new Star Wars sets on the shelf with plenty of each. The CTT, Grevous, Slave 1, Palp Shuttle.

They didnt have any prices on them but im guessing they will be retail prices.

Isn't all LEGO at Target 20% off during the toy sale?

Ah, at *imagine if*... got a bit ahead of myself there.

Edited by KartoffelViking

Picked up a few sets at target this morning

Store was still a mess from the day before, for a huge toysale they sure didnt have much lego

By the looks of it Lego have to still ship out alot of stuff to many retailers - the city house and a truckload of Hero Factory are what Toyworld are waiting on, at least.

Imagine If also have trains now too, with heaps of 7636 and 7637 down at the bay !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

For anyone interested in buying the City - Airport (3182) Target are currently selling it during their toy sale for $98. $47 off the usual price.

The only place I have seen the lambo is at MYER, I think its a MYER exclusive.

Haven't seen any Ferrari sets in ages (last ones I saw were some of the minifig scale F1 sets)

Yes, Myer had the Police one as an exclusive.

I think retailers stopped selling Ferrari when the prices went insane, like last year's 500 piece Ferrari truck at $150.

David Jones always seemed to have them and sometimes had exclusives, it may be worth scrounging around for old stock.

I stopped by Brisbane CBD Target on the way home from work on Thursday, not much there.

I dunno if all the good stuff was sold out or what but there wasn't much variety on the shelves. Toy Story or World Racers and a few random city sets.

I almost grabbed build a zurg for $28 but until I realized I only really wanted it for the little green alien.

I wanted to get the impulse pig farmer, wizard and jester sets but I couldn't find any? are they not out yet or are they popular and sell out quick?

I only ended up walking out with the impulse red headed tourist set as the minifig looks like a friend of mine :)

This may be old news by now, but Myer at TTP, Adelaide, has a 3 for 2 special on today, which together with the 20% off LEGO makes for a potentially great save!

This may be old news by now, but Myer at TTP, Adelaide, has a 3 for 2 special on today, which together with the 20% off LEGO makes for a potentially great save!

Thanks for letting us know, I rushed down there but shelves were pretty bare unless you want threee copies of some star wars sets.

I got my hand on a new catalog and a lot of stuff is due out in August. The Toys R Us transport fan vote set is listed as September, as are the two new big Atlantis sets.

I just got home myself to post the same news. It works out to around almost 50%. example. Fire brigade if you bought 3 works out to be around $152.67 each. The train station around $42.64 each if you were so lucky to find 3.

But it also works with say the airport $149rrp buy 2 $298 divide 3 and 20% off. works out around $79.47

The trouble with Myer is they love to do sale days that nobody knows about. It was even called the Secret sale and was only on for today. I don't have a 3G phone or n IPhone/IPAD so couldn't post this any earlier.

Thanks for letting us know, I rushed down there but shelves were pretty bare unless you want threee copies of some star wars sets.

I got my hand on a new catalog and a lot of stuff is due out in August. The Toys R Us transport fan vote set is listed as September, as are the two new big Atlantis sets.

Bare indeed, although they had a couple of Fire Brigades and heaps of the Western Train Chase left when I was there. After I left there was one Fire Brigade left and two less of the Western Train Chase :-) I tried to get another 10% off with my Myer One card, but that was a no-go.

Targets in my area (SE Melb) have been fairly well stocked for the toy sale. I'm holding out now in the hope that the new SW sets will show up discounted, otherwise I've been impressed with their range. New powerminers, world racers, nearly all the SP3 sets etc. That and nerf guns. :)

I received an email about that sale from Myer, it did not mention a thing about that toy offer, damn that's annoying...

It wasn't happening at my local Myer so maybe it was a regional thing.

Anyone spotted new SW releases (not the CTT or Hoth Cave) in Sydney yet?

I was happy to pick up the Make a Buzz set for $31 from Target. Was very tempted to pick up the Woody's Round Up for $70 odd too

Also added a few SW Battlepacks to the collection

Was very tempted to pick up the Woody's Round Up for $70 odd too

I keep passing on the Woody's Round up too, I can just see myself paying $200 / $250 for it in the aftermarket in 2012!!! Though I must say the mini figures are a little funny, having played countless hours with my son and his Duplo TS figs I think they are better.

I've now spotted the new SW kits in suburban Brisbane, plenty of new Wampa caves as well, surely they had them sitting out back during their toy sale.

Edited by MicroM

I keep passing on the Woody's Round up too, I can just see myself paying $200 / $250 for it in the aftermarket in 2012!!! Though I must say the mini figures are a little funny, having played countless hours with my son and his Duplo TS figs I think they are better.

I've now spotted the new SW kits in suburban Brisbane, plenty of new Wampa caves as well, surely they had them sitting out back during their toy sale.

I was very tempted to get the Wampa Cave today, but its a new set so I must exercise paitience. My interest in the Star Wars line has dropped off a bit of late, but I'm happy to add the Toy Story sets to the collection. My little man adores anything Toy Story, so these sets are the perfect introduction for the family into Lego