Mirror1810

[GBW] - Mission - Deland Republic - Broker Security

At exactly 12:15, Bolshaya Zemylanian Time, Brick Street Broker Augustus Gloop arrived in a classified location for a meeting with one of the heads of a local terrorist organisation. The two crooks start conversing.

Runway

Gloop: Ahmed! Nice to see you again. I have a new shipment for you. As always, only the best stuff. 

Ahmed: Yes, yes, we will discuss. Why you bring men? You not trust me anymore?

Gloop: Of course I trust you! It's just in case someone tries to interrupt. Now, could we go inside, or do you want to discuss the shipments out in the sun? Giggles

Ahmed: Yes, let us go somewhere... how do you say, cozy?

The two men and their Bodyguards enter the hideout, an abandoned Warehouse. After arrival, burly men bring in crates filled with guns and ammo. During the commotion, Ahmeds men suddenly vanish. The Vanguard squads commander points this out to Gloop, but he just shrugges it off and tells them not to worry about it.

Warehouse

Still, the Vanguard Operatives stay wary. Heat Scans of the building suggest the presence of at least three other people, sitting in hiding. The Brokers guard are informed about their location silently via in ear headsets, and are each given a position, should things get hot.

Gloop: Now, what is it you wanted to tell me about? Do you want more guns? I can get more, but that'll be tricky, so It'll be pricier.

Ahmed: No! We don't want guns from you. Last ones faulty. The ammo blew up in the barrel and half of them fell apart. You are liar! And for that you will pay!

Ahmed gives a signal to his men to attack. The Vanguard Squad reacts immediatly. One of the Terrorists is taken out immediatly after leaving his hiding spot. Ahmeds personal advisor tries to pull out a gun, but he too goes down in a spray of bullets. One of the Guards covers Gloop, while he runs to safety behind the crates. A bullet only barely misses the back of his head and hits the box. Meanwhile Carl jumps out from behind said crates and takes two more terrorist under fire. After a brief shootout, all of Ahmeds men have been eliminated. As per Gloops wish, Ahmed is handed over to the BoN anonymously and charged with numerous crimes. Gloop continues his travels under the watchful Guard of the Vanguard.

(To @TheBeeze, sorry for uploading this too late. I had it done on time, but then my Internet stopped working, so I couldn't upload it. It kinda works now, but it's still not very stable. I hope you can still count this mission, even though it's past the due date, but If you decide against it than thats ok too.)

fail-stamp.png.9c0fe1573baa958e74ced5b316318e96.png

"With the security force responding too slowly to the call, Gloom did not pull off his deal. The BON already had HIM on their watchlist. Ahmed spilled the beans in order to save himself and informed the BON of the tracker that was placed on Gloom's plane The BON sent a team and wound up bringing him in. Vanguard is now on a BON watchlist for supporting weapon trade and possible links to terror." 

5 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

fail-stamp.png.9c0fe1573baa958e74ced5b316318e96.png

"With the security force responding too slowly to the call, Gloom did not pull off his deal. The BON already had HIM on their watchlist. Ahmed spilled the beans in order to save himself and informed the BON of the tracker that was placed on Gloom's plane The BON sent a team and wound up bringing him in. Vanguard is now on a BON watchlist for supporting weapon trade and possible links to terror." 

Oh no... Well, fine