Sign in to follow this  
LegoPercyJ

[M4-22 - 12x12 Vignette] – Unexpected Force Bond

"Do you have something, a cowl, or something you can put on?"

52185746939_6b6d985e44_z.jpg

I've had a Ben Swolo figure for ages standing outside my copy of Ahch-To Island Training that caught my eye while I was thinking of a fun scene to recreate for this contest.

52185981460_888eaf9c49_z.jpg

I designed both sides individually as 6x12 scenes and connected them to form the full 12x12 vignette.

52185747169_e59558b4bb_z.jpg

I also included a few fun details like a Porg nest and Vader's helmet on each side to add some character to the scene.

52184474752_24dc60ebd0_z.jpg

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Nice one! I have my issues with that movie, but thought the relationship between Rey and Kylo was handled well. Great build!

On 7/1/2022 at 11:50 AM, naugem said:

Nice one! I have my issues with that movie, but thought the relationship between Rey and Kylo was handled well. Great build!

Thanks! I also have mixed feelings about the film (and trilogy), but the dynamic between these two characters was a highlight for sure. 

Edited by LegoPercyJ

On 7/1/2022 at 12:50 PM, naugem said:

Nice one! I have my issues with that movie, but thought the relationship between Rey and Kylo was handled well.

Well, other than the fact that they're technically related... And its even less devolped that the PT relation ships. I'm going off topic; i'll stop.

Edited by Time77