Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

The Viking Army

At last... it is mine.

101_0191.jpg

It's more impressive in person... there are 47 there.

101_0192.jpg

101_0193.jpg

Those guys in the middle with no shields are my berserkers.

101_0194.jpg

Squad one.

101_0195.jpg

.. and squad two.

Hmm... they need somewhere to live... ;)

looking awsome i want to get these guys so bad..and about this place for them to live i think you should make a huge viking village!

A village has been done.... I'm planning something a little... bigger. And taller. ;)

PS - the sets that got me these Vikings were:

2x Fortress

3x Longboat

6x Boat

2x Wolf

Still looking for a catapult or two, if anyone in Europe can hook me up.

well bloody jay my friend i would love to be able to order all that you did but the money i dont have enough at all i think i shall save up...hopfully by then i can also get them in canada and not have to order them from singapore off of bricklink like you.......and this village that is alredy made...can you take pictures?

PS - the sets that got me these Vikings were:

2x Fortress

3x Longboat

6x Boat

2x Wolf

Still looking for a catapult or two, if anyone in Europe can hook me up.

OMG, Bloody_Jay, where did you get that amount of money to buy all these sets? I'm jealous of you.

;)

Yeah, how much did all this cost?

It looks like an impressive collection... And this is just the beginning!

Yeah, how much did all this cost?

It looks like an impressive collection... And this is just the beginning!

A good $500, including shipping (I'd been planning on buying that many Vikings since I saw the first pictures, so I saved), but I'm getting $22 refunded to me, since she forgot to pack 2 of the small boats I ordered. C'mon, Phes, you must've spent at least that much on Pirates. Five ships alone would do that! Speaking of ships, you might be interested to know that the Viking drakkar uses the exact same midsection piece as the pirate ships, three of them per set.

I could get 10-12 Pirate ships for that... Now I've learn the stupidity of eBay users... Last ship I got was another Imperial Flagship for around US$37.35.

But do elaborate upon the Viking drakkar using the exact same midsection piece as the pirate ships... Will you be taking pictures later?

I could get 10-12 Pirate ships for that... Now I've learn the stupidity of eBay users... Last ship I got was another Imperial Flagship for around US$37.35.

But do elaborate upon the Viking drakkar using the exact same midsection piece as the pirate ships... Will you be taking pictures later?

I meant the larger ships, like the RBR, SES, and BSB.

The piece I'm talking about is this:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/2560

How many pieces does this Viking vessel possess?

Three of the hull midsection and two of the endpieces. It might be an interesting experiment to try and mix the hulls.

Yes... You must do it... And take pictures.... Glorious pictures!

Unfortunately, the hull to my Red Beard Runner (my one and only pirate ship) was mauled by my old dog. Old as in, she didn't last long after she chewed up my LEGOs. (just kidding - she found a new home after she chewed up my leg, which was soon after the LEGOs)

Have the Viking sets appeared on Peeron yet? I was gonna check that they use the exact same hulls as the old Pirate ships. They might have make some tweaks to them over the years.

Have the Viking sets appeared on Peeron yet? I was gonna check that they use the exact same hulls as the old Pirate ships. They might have make some tweaks to them over the years.

No, and I've decided not to inventory them. I don't think they tweaked them - same gaps in the bottom for connections and everything.

I don't have all that much to add to the topic, but this seemed the best place to post this...

My Vikings came today!!!

Of course, I only got about half as many, but I'm still super happy. I got 1 Fortress, 1 Longboat, 2 Small Boats, and 3 Wolf sets, but they are so cool. I haven't even started to build the Fortress yet. It's like Christmas...

I don't have all that much to add to the topic, but this seemed the best place to post this...

My Vikings came today!!!

Of course, I only got about half as many, but I'm still super happy.  I got 1 Fortress, 1 Longboat, 2 Small Boats, and 3 Wolf sets, but they are so cool.  I haven't even started to build the Fortress yet.  It's like Christmas...

Of course you're super happy. . . . . . I have even less than yours. I only have 1 set of 7015,7016, 7018 & 7019.

Btw, 7017 catapult has arrived in Singapore today. I'll go to buy it tomorrow. Hurray . . . . . . . :-D