Sign in to follow this  
Nachapon Lego

Virtual Lego town in Unreal engine 5

This is Unreal engine 5 Matrix city demo.  I modify it by imported some lego models. Next experiment is to get the complete collection of modular buildings imported. But not sure it will succeed or not (out of memory). I tried to upload the import tools I made on unreal marketplace but got rejected. If you want to see how your or any Lego digital model looks like in this virtual city, just sent me the file or the link. 

Edited by Nachapon Lego

2 hours ago, noahtheb said:

This is so unique and cool! Keep it up.

Thank you!

The UE5 can handle tons of duplicate objects so I made this experiment: insane 512 sets / 130 floors of cafe corner

Edited by Nachapon Lego

Looks cool, hopefully this recent Epic / LEGO partnership will have to do something with the Unreal Engine (and not fortnite)

Edited by TeriXeri

On 5/22/2022 at 9:22 PM, TeriXeri said:

Looks cool, hopefully this recent Epic / LEGO partnership will have to do something with the Unreal Engine (and not fortnite)

Thanks! I heard that, too. Here is the link

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/news/the-lego-group-and-epic-games-team-up-to-build-a-place-for-kids-to-play-in-the-metaverse?sessionInvalidated=true

Hope that it will be easy to build Lego or create Lego games in the Unreal Engine 5.

In this video I tried to use UE5 as Lego building tool.